How to post

55 minutes ago, travelpatty said:

I have been on the roll call board.  I do not see how to post a new topic.  Do I just reply to the other comments about the cruise ship I am on? Very confused.

A roll call is all one topic to allow the roll call to be found. You can either use reply to this topic to start something new, or quote a post to reply to it specifically. 

3 hours ago, travelpatty said:

I have been on the roll call board.  I do not see how to post a new topic.  Do I just reply to the other comments about the cruise ship I am on? Very confused.

@travelpatty

Welcome back to posting on the boards! I see it has been a while since you have posted.

I looked at your previous post made today on the MSC Seaview Roll Calls forum. You posted a reply on an old Roll Call thread for a 2021 cruise. I split your post out of that old thread and made the new Roll Call thread for your cruise sail date with your post. I first used the Roll Call Finder Tool at the top of the Roll Calls forum to see if there was an existing Roll Call thread for your sail date and did not find one. Click here MSC Seaview July 5-12, 2023 Civitavecchia to go directly to the new Roll Call thread for your cruise. Now just sit back and wait for your fellow Cruise Critic members sailing with you to look for the Roll Call thread and then post replies.

I notice you did not Follow this new thread of yours. suggest you use the Follow feature on any threads where you are interested in the new reply posts, especially your Roll Call thread. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new reply posts because they will come looking for you as notifications when new reply posts are posted. If you need information on how to do it, please click here How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard the Cruise Critic message boards!

Happy sails,

Host Kat