Pinnacle Grill lunch

habibti

1 hour ago, highland cruiser said:

We did also.  Let's have lunch there on one of our many sea days on the Oosterdam this Oct/Nov!

Definitely!  Let's do it!  We can decide when we'd like to have it, then book it onboard shortly after we embark. We can't wait to see you guys again! 🥰 

• Like 1

Don't forget they will add an 18% service fee to the price so it's really $17.70 instead of $15.  Still a really good deal compared to a land-based restaurant for similar food.

It’s the best deal on the ship, and such a treat.  There are a few things on the menu not found on the dinner menu either, so if you’ve been a lot at dinner it’ll be a fun treat to try.  

4 hours ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

Is $15 today's rate?  We're paying $29 for Mother's Day Brunch, which must be a step up.

Paid $15 on NA's Transatlantic crossing two weeks ago. They did have an Easter Brunch when we were on at an increased price.

4 hours ago, coldinerie said:

So if I read correctly, you can not book in advance, you have to do it once on board?  Can you tell me where I go to do this once on the ship?

Near the PG entrance there will be a podium or kiosk where you can book all Specialty restaurants. 

Hint:  There will also be a podium near the Spa entrance with NO waiting line.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, albingirl said:

We always book a lunch in the PG.  We don't bother with dinner there anymore since they dropped the king crab legs.  Picky me. It is a good deal at lunch especially at half price.

The food is just not that good at dinner to my taste.  It for sure the worst specialty restaurant.  I haven't found lunch to be that great lately.  It used to be much better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xlxo said:

Do the menu downloads work you?  It's not working on my phone.  Might have to do upload it again when I get home tomorrow.

It works on my desktop.  Wishing I was there now...

• Like 1