SKY Good Spirits.....where do people sit and drink?

gah_cruise

Looking at the deck plan for Sky and also some pics on another board... I cannot see very much seating at Good Spirits.
The huge photo gallery area seems to have not altered during dry dock....surely with an app/tv that allows you to view and order, this area is nearly redundant ?
Can you sit there and drink?
Or do people just get a cocktail from Good Spirits and saunter off to search longingly for a vacant spot?

actually, I think that the deck plan is messed up, and those photos are of Bellini's...and Good Spirits is on deck 5 in the Atrium.

Check the deck plans on the Enchanted to see what I mean.

1 minute ago, chrysalis said:

actually, I think that the deck plan is messed up, and those photos are of Bellini's...and Good Spirits is on deck 5 in the Atrium.

Check the deck plans on the Enchanted to see what I mean.

Nope...this is from Princess site
image.png.6c3badf600bcb4aeab0ff8e1f1d77a41.png

1 minute ago, gah_cruise said:

Good Spirits is on a different deck (5?) on Enchanted

yes....as I  said, I think that the deck plans on the Princess website have Bellini's and Good Spirits messed/mixed up.

Just now, gah_cruise said:

When did you last sail on Sky?

post covid for 28 days on the Sky....the Enchanted this year for 54 days, and 58 last year, and the Regal last Fall for 57 days....all had Good Spirits, and I am sure that it was on Deck 5 on each ship.

That is where they have a special drink menu, and do shows on making the drinks.

6 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

post covid for 28 days on the Sky....the Enchanted this year for 54 days, and 58 last year, and the Regal last Fall for 57 days....all had Good Spirits, and I am sure that it was on Deck 5 on each ship.

That is where they have a special drink menu, and do shows on making the drinks.

No, it's up on deck 6 on Sky Princess as per the deck plan. We spent a few nights there in June last year:

image.thumb.jpeg.ba3e11329cf39b1e259cf7bc45582724.jpeg

And down on deck 5 on Enchanted Princess, we were on her twice last year

• Like 1

Just now, dides said:

No, it's up on deck 6 on Sky Princess as per the deck plan. We spent a few nights there in June last year:

image.thumb.jpeg.ba3e11329cf39b1e259cf7bc45582724.jpeg

And down on deck 5 on Enchanted Princess, we were on her twice last year

Thanks for the correction....

Good Spirits has very limited seating,  and no changes have been made during the dry dock.

It seems entirely stupid to have a bar with seating for no more than 30 or 40 people, and yet have a photo gallery taking up an inordinate amount of space.   

• Like 2

9 hours ago, wowzz said:

Good Spirits has very limited seating,  and no changes have been made during the dry dock.

It seems entirely stupid to have a bar with seating for no more than 30 or 40 people, and yet have a photo gallery taking up an inordinate amount of space.   

Thanks for the confirmation....I am disappointed as we enjoyed Good Spirits on Enchanted..think it will be a struggle to get a seat here on Sky though.

30 minutes ago, gah_cruise said:

Thanks for the confirmation....I am disappointed as we enjoyed Good Spirits on Enchanted..think it will be a struggle to get a seat here on Sky though.

We thoroughly enjoyed it for our 14 nights on the Discovery last year in April when it was down on deck 5.  It's in the same location on the Enchanted, where we will spend 14 nights in Aug of 2024.  Not looking forward to our 14 nights on the Majestic where it's much smaller adjacent to Alfredo's where Bellini's used to be.  It's where we did 90% of our alcohol consumption.

33 minutes ago, david63 said:

From what I have been reading in other topics - it may be a struggle to get a seat in any bar on Sky.

It was hard enough finding a seat on Enchanted year (Oslo / Copenhagen)) and she has Crooners as well...with a much smaller Photo area........heyho.
Think I'll get one of these Reusable Festival Cup Holder; Lanyard and Band | Don Hardware

17 hours ago, gah_cruise said:

Nope...this is from Princess site
image.png.6c3badf600bcb4aeab0ff8e1f1d77a41.png

That is where Good Spirits was on Majestic and there was very little seating.  On Enchanted, Royal, Regal Good Spirits has a decent seating area in the Piazza  area adjacent to International Cafe. I would expect the same on Sky Princess as she is a similar class ship. 

3 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

That is where Good Spirits was on Majestic and there was very little seating.  On Enchanted, Royal, Regal Good Spirits has a decent seating area in the Piazza  area adjacent to International Cafe. I would expect the same on Sky Princess as she is a similar class ship. 

sadly not...on Sky its on deck 6

4 hours ago, gah_cruise said:

sadly not...on Sky its on deck 6

Ahh ok, have not been on Sky.  I much preferred the layout on Enchanted, Royal, Regal. On Majestic sometimes we got lucky as there are a few tables overlooking the Piazza,  but it is definitely not as nice. Drinks were still good though! 

2 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Ahh ok, have not been on Sky.  I much preferred the layout on Enchanted, Royal, Regal. On Majestic sometimes we got lucky as there are a few tables overlooking the Piazza,  but it is definitely not as nice. Drinks were still good though! 

Hopefully we will get lucky with seats....Enchanted was good, shame about Sky