Coffee card from previous cruise

janchor

There is no more coffee cards those are long gone your choices are pay as you go purchase a package with alcohol that includes the specialty coffee or there is a non alcohol package as well or just drink the ship's included coffee.

12 minutes ago, janchor said:

I know they are not available anymore. Just wondering if they would honour an old one that I paid for and was told was good for future cruises.

Does it show an expiration date ?  If so you are out of luck. How old is the card since I don’t believe there have been physical cards for several years

Paper Coffee cards were discontinued in 2018. Any unused cards were honored til either the expiration date on the card if there was one, or until August 2019.  

After that, all were void. 

So, no - whatever coffee card you may have will not be valid. Frame it, or toss it.

• Like 1

A few ships honored the cards after August 2019 up till early 2020?  Y experienced was, if you had only a few punches so a majority still on the card, guest services said to go to the International Cafe and buy the now digital card to load on your medallion. Bring the card back to guest services and they would reverse the charge and keep/dispose of the old card. 

The medallion system was able to keep track of how many specialty coffees you had left, which seems to be a problem with the new system as many reported having the old coffee package and waiters would think you had the alcohol package.

There is NO 15 count specialty coffee package offered anymore, and it has been reported even if you bought it for a future cruise and it is in your cruise planner, and  you booked before it was discontinued, once on board, you will be refunded the purchase price as OBC to your account.

I assume you have not cruised since August 2019 or checked in on this board as there were a few threads regarding the paper cards expiring, especially when the paper cards/package went digital and loaded on your medallion.

• Like 1

Thank you for your response. Exactly what I wanted to know. I did try to search on the board but didn’t get any good results. But you have answered my question.