Trying to contact staff at rcldining@rccl.com

1 hour ago, Submariner said:

And also thanks to you that gave thanks to the other person .. I now have my dining changed too! 😁

I kinda feel sorry for all the emails Ms gutierrez is currently receiving ...😗

Thanks for everyone's help. I emailed Mona and she got back to me in less than a hour saying the request was forwarded to the Oasis staff. But I still intend to check as soon as we board on Sunday.

1 hour ago, mets123 said:

Thanks for everyone's help. I emailed Mona and she got back to me in less than a hour saying the request was forwarded to the Oasis staff. But I still intend to check as soon as we board on Sunday.

Mona just emailed a visual confirmation from the ship of my dining time change. That's nice of her

Tried contacting them for our Symphony cruise this past January but, like so many others recently, never heard back. Once onboard, went to the MDR to check our table assignment and my request seemed to have been granted.

I just got another response from Mona that all the dining is already assigned if I don't like the location check with the maitrie'd to see about changing it. There is a table number assigned I'll check it out once onboard. Such a pain.

I have found specific tables (and an alternate) that I prefer on Allure, Navigator, and Liberty.  I email rcldining about 45 days out to request the table and get a reply within a week to contact again two weeks out for confirmation.  I do that and get a reply before departure, usually in 7 days.   I have always printed out the email just in case I don't get the correct table, but it has worked on about the last 10 cruises.

It's hit or miss; they'll reply, or they won't. But most always, you'll get what you asked for!

However, for all of us reading this, best to maybe add:

"can you please acknowledge receipt of this and let me know"

maybe we'll be lucky. We have to send ours this Sunday as that's the two-week out from cruise date they ask when to send seating requests.

For the people that wait until they get there, how does that work?   Everyone's seapass will have their table#, at least those in traditional dining.  So tables have been assigned.  If you wait until you get there, their only options are to assign you to a table that hasn't been assigned, or bump someone else from their table.  

• Like 1

I got a response in exactly a month when I reached out. I emailed 60 days prior to my cruise and got the reply almost exactly 30 days before. I asked for a specific size table (just the 3 of us, not with a group) and they actually sent me a little chart with my table size, table number and some other info, which was cool. when we boarded we were able to go right to our MDR and check out the table since we had a number ahead of time. 

Edited by Scottdalfonso
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

For the people that wait until they get there, how does that work?   Everyone's seapass will have their table#, at least those in traditional dining.  So tables have been assigned.  If you wait until you get there, their only options are to assign you to a table that hasn't been assigned, or bump someone else from their table.  

They found us a table, I think probably by taking from an unassigned MTD table. But yeah, our SeaPass cards still had our original table #.. But my card was peeling (from 2022's bad card batch) and when I had it replaced, it showed my correct table #.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

I imagine this is way easier for MTD since table locations are more fluid if they want, but now that they changed the MTD process I'm not so sure.  Our first 7 cruises we did MTD. Most of those cruises we sent a table request in, something simple like 1) away from main entrance 2) away from (loud) bussing stations  3) near a window if possible.

If we liked the table and wait staff the first night we would talk with the Maître D on the way out and we always got the same table from then on for the rest of the cruise.(we committed to a fixed time, like 5:45 or so)  Worked that way for at least 7 cruises.

Edited by The Fun Researcher