TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

23 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Are you both going on the cruise in a month?

No, unfortunately, I have to work! 😭 I may make a cameo appearance (or a few) on the review, though. 😜

Edited by HelloItsMeB
  • Like 9
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@TxTeach79..and @HelloItsMeB...welcome HOME!

Thank you BOTH for taking us along on this AMAZING trip!  Back to reality, sigh,...but oh what memories you have created.

Now onto your  next adventure, I for one can't wait!  This has been my FAVORITE Live ever!

Thanks so much! 🤗🤗

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@TxTeach79..and @HelloItsMeB...welcome HOME!

Thank you BOTH for taking us along on this AMAZING trip!  Back to reality, sigh,...but oh what memories you have created.

Now onto your  next adventure, I for one can't wait!  This has been my FAVORITE Live ever!

I agree and I thought his last one was good! I really felt like I was on this cruise. Thank you also to @HelloItsMeB for her patience when traveling with someone doing a live. She couldn't even dive into her food until the picture was taken! Lol I love her being the silent partner. If this is how summer starts, it's gonna be a good one! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And the best performance by a suitcase goes to Paul's Luggage. Best writer @TxTeach79, best supporting writer @HelloItsMeB.  Best location assistance graphics: Airtags. Best locations not really helping: LHR and BCN. Airline support not provided: BA. Happy ending and what a magnificent live report! Thank you!

IMG_0162.jpeg.a8fea1e91db9627c6de1e20c32ca4bb2.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

On 6/8/2023 at 12:39 PM, TxTeach79 said:

I shouldn’t have taken the middle row jump seat they put me in

IMG_3226.thumb.jpeg.bfd2dc8fdf94b3040c69998bc7e5fa38.jpeg

IMG_3233.thumb.jpeg.37363e7ecee085b0567b09fe19753510.jpeg

IMG_3236.thumb.jpeg.f4a57908bc17cb022b46966489d06429.jpeg

especially not behind the considerate fella who decided to leave a backpack on the whole time, mashing into me. Seems necessary 

No, just no

• Like 1

So sad to see your trip (and review) come to an end. 😢 Thank you so much for all of the hard work and time you put into this live review, it’s greatly appreciated! im looking forward to your Dream review next month! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/9/2023 at 7:29 PM, dmet0225 said:

Not really.  They’re probably spending about $50 USD for a few Fireball shots that should cost about $3.00 USD (I’m purely speculating on the liquor and the cost - but NOT what it would cost me at home to make my own.)

I’m going with bourbon or scotch, certainly not fireball

It was a pleasure meeting you and B on this cruise.  The great weather continued on our Norway leg into the first port of Bergen.  Now we are in the second stop of Alesund.  Started out warm and sunny till noon then changed to windy, chilly and cloudy with small drops of rain.  But still a great cruise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, purpleally said:

How much is an hour long Uber?

DH and I had to take an hour long Uber from JFK to his sister's house on Long Island because Hertz ran out of cars, even though we had a confirmation.  $200 later, we arrived at her house at 1:00am.  Yikes!

20 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

We also watched Creed III last night, I actually enjoyed the movie and I am not a fan of any kind of physical fighting...good story line!

I liked all three, watched them all on flights this trip - so thanks, Michael B. Jordan, for filling 7 travel hours with entertainment!

• Like 1

Excellent Live! I started reading the first few posts because I'm booked on the Pride TA in October and was interested in her upgrade after drydock. I sailed on her last summer to the British Isles which I absolutely loved. The Spirit class is my favorite! Then, I got caught up in your luggage debacle and couldn't stop reading. You're an excellent writer and have a great sense of humor! Thank you for taking us along!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1