EzAir - booked Delta, operated by WestJet?

phabric

I want to pick my seats.

I booked my flights through EZAir.  I chose Delta, flights are operated by WestJet.  I have Delta booking number.  I went on WestJet site, I could not log in with the booking number that I have.  Delta has a number in their booking number and WestJet uses all letters..  I can log into Delta and see my flights on Delta.  On Delta, it says since it is a code share, I have to go to WestJet to choose my seats.

How do I get a WestJet booking number - do I have to call Delta?

In your Delta record there should be a Westjet booking number. I don't know Delta's website, but I know on United there will be a place on the booking where it will say "Other Booking Numbers". The Westjet number would be under that link. 

Take a good thorough look around your booking. If you still don't see it, you will need to call Delta or EZAir.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kissimmee-cruiser said:

So glad you asked this question! I am in the exact same position. Hopefully once we are ticketed we can pick our seats. Do you know if you have to pay additional to pick the seats?

It depends.  If your in Business or Premium seat selection is free.  If your in economy it is also free if it a more expensive ticket (what WestJet calls EconoFlex).  The lower cost economy fares have a fee for advanced seat selection.    

At checkin there is no fee.

Should also add with Canadian carriers (including WestJet) if your traveling with children under 14 the airline is required to seat you together with your kids and is not allowed to charge seat selection fees.  Sometimes that works online sometimes you have to call in.    

Edited by em-sk
  • Like 1