Random yay moment for me!

So, I am loyal to royal.  My mom does not travel much- mostly trips I pay for.  She inherited a bit of $$, and I suggested a girls cruise.  I thought explorer would be in her budget, but I found a cheaper Harmony cruise! Similar dates.  I am so, so happy that she can do a mega cruise with the water show 🙂. Whoop whoop!

• Like 25

• 1 month later...

Congrats on the booking -- it's so much fun having something to look forward to, but even better when it's on the type of ship you want! After I book, if it's a ship I haven't been on, I hop on YouTube and start watching videos to get acquainted with everything, helps the time pass lol 😁

Enjoy every minute with Mom .  After my husband passed 6 yrs ago my daughter told me mom I'll  go with you when your ready.  We have gone on 3, Oasis was the last one.  We have next year's booked already  9 day on Explorer in March.  It's like going with my best friend, 

Oh and by the way I had to sit through Cats too cause she had never seen it.  I had a really good nap, 🤣 and she enjoyed it.

Edited by Bleueyes44
Spelling error
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Bleueyes44 said:

Enjoy every minute with Mom .  After my husband passed 6 yrs ago my daughter told me mom I'll  go with you when your ready.  We have gone on 3, Oasis was the last one.  We have next year's booked already  9 day on Explorer in March.  It's like going with my best friend, 

Oh and by the way I had to sit through Cats too cause she had never seen it.  I had a really good nap, 🤣 and she enjoyed it.

Ugh, Cats.  I know mom will want to see every minute!  Sigh.  Lol.