LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

22 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Are you saying you were wanting her seat or she just would not let you in?

So you won't wait 3 hours for a response, I think Megan was supposed to be in the aisle seat and the lady was in it... she told Megan to sit elsewhere... even with empty seats I'd have been telling her to pound sand and move her lazy butt!

• Like 6

On 6/2/2023 at 9:52 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

This waiting around all day is for the birds. I’ve questioned my packing 200 times. I’m not sure where anything is located. I did just realized I made a spray tanning error. I left a bandaid on 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not noticeable at all, right?! 😬

image.jpg

What bandaid?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am through page ten.  Can’t handle any unwanted surprises this evening.  Will catch up tomorrow.  If you were to catch the first tender, then the Santorini cable car wait would not be horrendous.  We made a mad dash for it and the wait was minimal.  Bon voyage!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, edspec said:

I have a disabled adult DS.  We cannot have hiccups when we travel as a family. I've always been adventurous, am actually an inspiration for co-workers on taking trips solo.  

Sorry, I'm old enough to remember when you could count on a plane ticket, we aren't there anymore.

That’s completely different when you have challenges

Edited by purpleally
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Shaded Lady said:

So you won't wait 3 hours for a response, I think Megan was supposed to be in the aisle seat and the lady was in it... she told Megan to sit elsewhere... even with empty seats I'd have been telling her to pound sand and move her lazy butt!

I took it to mean person in aisle seat in their row but not necessarily Megan’s seat. If it were, oh, she’d move all right!!  Lots of empty seats.  Person could move so Megan and Mr Megan could have more space.  Other person would probably get more space but she refused to move

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, purpleally said:

I took it to mean person in aisle seat in their row but not necessarily Megan’s seat. If it were, oh, she’d move all right!!  Lots of empty seats.  Person could move so Megan and Mr Megan could have more space.  Other person would probably get more space but she refused to move

A bit of a different take on this. My mom is in her mid 80s and always books an ailse seat. Getting up out of the window or middle seat is difficult if she needs to get to the rest room. Sometimes people have reasons for not moving from the aisle seat. She was yelled at once by an irate mother who wanted her to move, but it is very difficult for her and she had booked the seat on purpose.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tyler414 said:

Move seats?  Or just move out of your way?   HUGE difference IMO... 

I was just asking if she wanted to spread out. She didn’t so I moved. No big deal. There were two completely empty rows in the back of the plane. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, vswan said:

A bit of a different take on this. My mom is in her mid 80s and always books an ailse seat. Getting up out of the window or middle seat is difficult if she needs to get to the rest room. Sometimes people have reasons for not moving from the aisle seat. She was yelled at once by an irate mother who wanted her to move, but it is very difficult for her and she had booked the seat on purpose.

Oh I definitely didn’t yell. I just asked if she wanted to move. She didn’t so I did. She had her choice of window, aisle, full empty row. Instead she sat with DH. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Luggage made it

image.jpg

YAY- the Trifecta of flying- Seat assignments? Check... Flights actually departed and on time? Check... Baggage arrived at same airport as me at the same time? Check, check, check!!!

• Like 12
  • Haha 5