Persian Garden 7 day pass for $125 - good deal?

poeticlicensed

Just got an email regarding our Alaska cruise this summer offering a bunch of things on sale, including access to the persian garden for $125 for the week. We were recently Aqua on the Millennium and the persian garden was underwhelming. Is it better on S class? 

Not a fan of MSC overall , but we bought a pass to their thermal spa on Seashore and it was huge, with different types of saunas, snow room, plunge pools, salt room. 

I was on Solstice back in March and they wanted $175 pp for the week.  No thanks.  The PG is, IMO one of the weakest offerings on Celebrity M and S class ships...I haven't been on E class yet, so can't judge.  The view is nice on S class but there's just not much in there to warrant the price.  MSC  and NCL both have hot tubs, a therapy pool, heated loungers, and all the other things you'd expect.  As such, to answer your question, $125 is better than $175 but I remember not so long ago, I paid $75 pp for a week.  You can always tour for yourself on embarkation day or buy a single visit pass...or just get the pass at $125 and enjoy the price break.

If not in aqua I usually get one, I use it every day sometimes twice.  Especially nice on Caribbean cruises after a hot day in sun, getting all the sweat and lotion off you very easily.  Also great for just relaxing and feeling clean.  I know not for everyone,