Air Canada Rouge ?

LHT28

We are cruising out of Tampa in January and AC has nothing direct from YOW so we either go out of YYZ or YUL (much prefer YUL) and of course everything is Rouge.  Guess we’ll have to bite the bullet!  Only time we flew Rouge was shortly after they first started flying and we said “never again”!  

30 minutes ago, thon said:

We are cruising out of Tampa in January and AC has nothing direct from YOW so we either go out of YYZ or YUL (much prefer YUL) and of course everything is Rouge.  Guess we’ll have to bite the bullet!  Only time we flew Rouge was shortly after they first started flying and we said “never again”!  

Have you checked Porter air  they are now flying to Florida in the fall

• Like 2

On 6/2/2023 at 1:44 PM, LHT28 said:

Due to circumstances  I find  us  having to fly on Rouge out of FLL  back to YYZ 😲

We have flown with them before  but only in Premium

The Premium seats  are  way out of our budget  so question on the Preferred seats compared to the regular economy

Are the Preferred  that much bigger/comfortable ? 

The extra fee is $65 pp but if the seats are  not any better then economy   it probably is not worth it

Anyone  flown in the Preferred seats on Rouge ?

Thanks

Hi....yes, we've flown several times in Economy 'Comfort'  class.  Seats are no different, maybe a little more space, preferred seating near front of the plane behind Business.  I'm wondering why you'd pay $65 for seats.  With Comfort you have seat selection and 1 bag per person included, also anytime cancellation/change privilege. 

57 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Hi....yes, we've flown several times in Economy 'Comfort'  class.  Seats are no different, maybe a little more space, preferred seating near front of the plane behind Business.  I'm wondering why you'd pay $65 for seats.  With Comfort you have seat selection and 1 bag per person included, also anytime cancellation/change privilege. 

Well moot point now  as AC changed our outbound flight   so now the inbound did not work 

So cancelled  the FLL to YXU    & now doing MIA to YYZ

I hate flying LOL

Save travels

• Like 1
  • Haha 1