Civatevecchia Terminal Opening Time

Guest 4-2-N-8

Guest 4-2-N-8

Hello Travelers on Celebrity with embarkation experience from Rome/Civitavecchia.

Can you advise your experience with:

1. Earliest possible luggage drop off time

2. Earliest possible terminal "doors open/entrance" time

3. Earliest possible check-in time

4. Earliest boarding time

TY and have a pleasant tomorrow. 

The answer to all those questions is the same.

About 45 days out check-in is available on the app ond online. if you are fast enough you´ll get the earliest slot which is 11:30-12:00am if I remember correctly. Before that you´ll have to wait.

The Ship's arrival and departure time should be shown on both the ports schedule as well as the scheduled departure and arrival time of your cruise and the one before.

While there can be variations the normal is the ships arrive early and walk offs begin around 7:00 AM and general disembarkation begin around 7:15-7:30.   Final Call is usually around 9:00.

The terminals usually don't allow any luggage drop off or entry into the terminal until the ship is zeroed out -    Approximation 9:30 -10:00.    Porter service should begin shortly after that time.

Recently arrived right at 10am and the porters were out, xray/security was setup and once through, headed upstairs where they had a little cafe.  They didn't check/follow boarding windows, was essentially first come first serve, they gave out cards with a number on them and at 1040am started to call numbers, waited less than 5mins and I'd guess we were the 50-ish passengers on

No idea how early they setup or if there's a separate area/process for suite guests as we were in AQ

We cruised out of this port back in 2018.  Our driver from Rome drove close to 100 miles per hour and I was scared to death.  He didn't speak English, so telling him to slow down was unsuccessful.  We got to the port in record time!  Our bags were given to the porters by 9AM.  We were in a suite, so they called us to board about 9:30 AM.  We were the FIRST people onboard!  We didn't plan for this, it just happened this way.  

On 6/5/2023 at 10:36 AM, Miaminice said:

The answer to all those questions is the same.

About 45 days out check-in is available on the app ond online. if you are fast enough you´ll get the earliest slot which is 11:30-12:00am if I remember correctly. Before that you´ll have to wait.

It may depend on port for earliest time? I have 10:30-11am PAT for my upcoming Summit cruise out of NJ.

20 hours ago, txtechmk said:

We cruised out of this port back in 2018.  Our driver from Rome drove close to 100 miles per hour and I was scared to death.  He didn't speak English, so telling him to slow down was unsuccessful.  We got to the port in record time!  Our bags were given to the porters by 9AM.  We were in a suite, so they called us to board about 9:30 AM.  We were the FIRST people onboard!  We didn't plan for this, it just happened this way.  

Lentissimo!!!

• Like 1

Guest 4-2-N-8
On 6/6/2023 at 9:03 AM, txtechmk said:

Sounds exciting. 

I probably will chime in if my driver goes crazy.

I plan to leave with ample time, as the shoreside team is asking me when I expect to arrive at terminal.

TY