Summit beverages, water, iced tea, coffee

biebz

In the past, there were self-service stations for water, iced tea and coffee in different areas on the ship.  Are these items no longer free? From what I am reading, water is now in cans. So do I have to purchase water? 

Water, coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, other drinks, are all available in the buffet.  Water is always available in the dining rooms. 

You only get water in cans if you have a drinks package, or purchase it, but you won't go without water if you don't have a drinks package.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, biebz said:

In the past, there were self-service stations for water, iced tea and coffee in different areas on the ship.  Are these items no longer free? From what I am reading, water is now in cans. So do I have to purchase water? 

All the above are free along with a lemon and a fruit drink in Oceanview. In addition iced water is available free in the MDR during meals as is standard tea and coffee. You can also ask your room attendant to deliver you ice twice daily to your room providing chilled water. I am sure any bar will give you a glass of ice on request.

With so many people buying drinks packages and many preferring bottled water it is easy to forget the free items. I must confess to really liking that free lemon juice in Oceanview…Very refreshing on a hot day.

Have a great cruise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chemmo said:

All the above are free along with a lemon and a fruit drink in Oceanview. In addition iced water is available free in the MDR during meals as is standard tea and coffee. You can also ask your room attendant to deliver you ice twice daily to your room providing chilled water. I am sure any bar will give you a glass of ice on request.

With so many people buying drinks packages and many preferring bottled water it is easy to forget the free items. I must confess to really liking that free lemon juice in Oceanview…Very refreshing on a hot day.

Have a great cruise!

Thank you, I never had lemon juice in stateroom and getting ice is a great idea! 

1 minute ago, biebz said:

Thank you, I never had lemon juice in stateroom and getting ice is a great idea! 

The lemon juice is in Oceanview. Ice can be delivered to your room…

1 hour ago, AmberCascades said:

Water, coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, other drinks, are all available in the buffet.  Water is always available in the dining rooms. 

You only get water in cans if you have a drinks package, or purchase it, but you won't go without water if you don't have a drinks package.

Thank you for such a quick response.  Looking forward to cruising again!

On 6/8/2023 at 8:02 AM, biebz said:

Nope. The water, coffee, tea, fruit punch and sometimes lemonade is still totally available and free. 

10 hours ago, rvlandandsea said:

Can you get free regular iced tea and lemonade in the dining room. 

Yes, and in addition to the dispensers at the buffet you can also find dispensers open at the Spa Cafe during service hours…breakfast and lunch. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2023 at 5:20 AM, AmberCascades said:

In addition they also have free dispensers of Coffee,  water, Ice Tea and juices at the Spa Cafe (when open) also at the Pool Grill.    On E-Class they also have available at Eden Cafe (when Open).