Live from…Z and TB’s Scandinavian Escapade

On 7/1/2023 at 2:38 PM, Zqueeze1 said:

I went to the docs on Thursday and am feeling better.  Thanks for asking. 

Currently, we are on the Grandeur for its transatlantic cruise.  But, it is so far away that you never know if we will keep it or change to something else.  After the rough return home, I am a little gun shy and would not mind a cruise with simpler travel logistics.  

Z and TB

Are you on the one next April??  If so,that is awesome.  George and I are signed up, and he gets really bored with sea days.  Needs someone to make trouble with.

3 hours ago, RachelG said:

Are you on the one next April??  If so,that is awesome.  George and I are signed up, and he gets really bored with sea days.  Needs someone to make trouble with.

Oh no!!!!  That is a shame because we are on the Aug 24 transatlantic going west.  I would love to hang out with George.  From everything I’ve read about him, he seems to be a great guy. 

Z and TB

On 7/2/2023 at 6:44 PM, Zqueeze1 said:

Oh no!!!!  That is a shame because we are on the Aug 24 transatlantic going west.  I would love to hang out with George.  From everything I’ve read about him, he seems to be a great guy. 

Z and TB

Well that is disappointing.  You need to move the trip up!

Ok. Before this thread disappears, I have one last mini rant.  What is up with the Regent TP?  It is not luxury nor is it Regent-like.  It breaks apart, it is abrasive, and it is cheaper than a two cent stamp.  I suffered with it and I now have anxiety symptoms for usage.  I feel as if I need to see my therapist for having TP PTSD. Thank goodness I am already medicated for that. 

Z and TB 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

And would stop up the ships plumbing for sure. The TP is like the type used for RV systems….designed to fall apart fast and easily therefore kind to the plumbing system. But I agree the brand they are using is not soft and falls apart a little to easily!🫢

• Like 1