Live (almost) from the Enchanted Princess June 24-July 15 Best of the Mediterranean

fpsphil

14 hours ago, Labanos said:

I have the same question, what was the Capri tour? I've booked a tour as well when we visit with enchanted in a month. Am curious if it's the same.

Let me find the Viator link and I will post it up.

On an exciting side note I had a word with the 360 manager the other night and we got the call this morning inviting us at 7:30. We are super super excited to be able to go!

Edited by fpsphil
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

They have the discounted menu out but there’s nothing of interest on there

They usually let people apply the discount to any drink, not just the drinks of the day.

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

They usually let people apply the discount to any drink, not just the drinks of the day.

Our favorite bartender has been in Take 5 the entire cruise so we are always going for her suggestions

1 hour ago, fpsphil said:

Our favorite bartender has been in Take 5 the entire cruise so we are always going for her suggestions

How is the Take Five?  We have not been to one yet and are really looking forward to it.  Do they have

specialty cocktails?

We just disembarked from the Enchanted on Saturday and we frequently went to the Take Five Lounge.  Tamantha was a great waitperson and gave us some good recommendations for different drinks.  We also loved listening to The Larry King Trio.

On 7/9/2023 at 11:50 AM, fpsphil said:

22 minutes ago, gailnnels said:

Would you happen to know the normal show times in the theater?

The production shows were usually at 8:00 and 10:00.  Some shows, like the final show on the night before we disembarked, were only one performance at 9:00.  That made it difficult for those who ate dinner at 8:00.

Appreciate the info and the event listings from last week!  We will be on the 8/12 sailing so this gives us an idea of what to expect for the ATH-BCN itinerary.  So there was only one formal night (the first sea day)?  Typically, there's another "dress to impress" night but all the other days say "smart casual." 

That may convince my husband not to pack a sports coat for the trip.  Our rule of thumb is if you're not going to wear an item at least two times, don't pack it.  Believe it or not, I'm the light packer and he's the one who wants to bring the kitchen sink with us! LOL! 

• Haha 1

This may have been mentioned on this thread but probably on another.  We will be on the Enchanted and I want to know the outlet situation.  Can you use two at the same time?  I have a feeling I read that one is being used as a motion sensor light but not sure.

8 minutes ago, dickinson said:

This may have been mentioned on this thread but probably on another.  We will be on the Enchanted and I want to know the outlet situation.  Can you use two at the same time?  I have a feeling I read that one is being used as a motion sensor light but not sure.

I am currently on Enchanted. In my Balcony room there are 2 American outlets and 2 European ones. Have not had any issues having 2 items plugged in at the same time. 

41 minutes ago, pursel said:

I am currently on Enchanted. In my Balcony room there are 2 American outlets and 2 European ones. Have not had any issues having 2 items plugged in at the same time. 

Thanks!  This helps.  Enjoy your cruise!  We will be doing Athens -Barcelona

Edited by dickinson

5 hours ago, dickinson said:

In our mini we have 2 Euro plugs and 2 US plugs on the desk area. There is a euro plug under the bed I have been using for phone charging as well.

Also I am going to be taking the next few days to enjoy the last few ports and the cruise. I’ll come back and comment but I will do our final reviews for ports/patters once we disembark on Saturday and are relaxing in Siena!

On 7/9/2023 at 7:08 PM, pppatpc2 said:

How is the Take Five?  We have not been to one yet and are really looking forward to it.  Do they have

specialty cocktails?

Jeny has been a fantastic bartender in Take 5 every night. She’s had our names and room number memorized since the evening we boarded.

58 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

In our mini we have 2 Euro plugs and 2 US plugs on the desk area. There is a euro plug under the bed I have been using for phone charging as well.

Also I am going to be taking the next few days to enjoy the last few ports and the cruise. I’ll come back and comment but I will do our final reviews for ports/patters once we disembark on Saturday and are relaxing in Siena!

Thanks!

They have transfer from port to airport. If you want to go to the center of

Rome, you would have to take and excursion with Princess.

There is a train you can take to Rome but you have to get to the stations.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Belle said:

They have transfer from port to airport. If you want to go to the center of

Rome, you would have to take and excursion with Princess.

There is a train you can take to Rome but you have to get to the stations.

Ok, so it’s unlike Southampton  where they will transfer you into London city center. Thank You. 

Edited by Jadn13

7 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

Ok, so it’s unlike Southampton  where they will transfer you into London city center. Thank You. 

A few years ago, we took a Princess transfer from Civitavecchia to the Rome train station. They had Princess reps there who made sure everyone who wanted one was able to get a cab to city center.

I don't recall the cost, but this summer we are taking the Princess transfer from the Rome airport to Civitavecchia port and the cost is $89/person.

• Like 1