Any Manhattan Park and Cruise Hotels?

None.  Parking spaces are at a premium in Manhattan.  $40/day at the pier is a GOOD deal.

There are park, stay, and cruise options in New Jersey, but that requires a ferry or other transport across to the cruise terminal

There are/were (not sure if they still are there) park/cruise hotels in NJ where you can park there and then there is a shuttle to the port. IMHO, I'd rather just park at the port so I can hit the road as soon as I'm off the ship.

In terms of a hotel in Manhattan, don't worry about being near the pier. It's easy enough to get a taxi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

There are/were (not sure if they still are there) park/cruise hotels in NJ where you can park there and then there is a shuttle to the port. IMHO, I'd rather just park at the port so I can hit the road as soon as I'm off the ship.

In terms of a hotel in Manhattan, don't worry about being near the pier. It's easy enough to get a taxi.

Thanks so much! We are flying into LGA the day before, so we need a hotel either at the airport or port I guess. I will continue my seach for a hotel. Just did not know if anyone had a name of a good one:)

18 minutes ago, addicted to crusing said:

Thanks so much! We are flying into LGA the day before, so we need a hotel either at the airport or port I guess. I will continue my seach for a hotel. Just did not know if anyone had a name of a good one:)

Hundreds of good ones in NYC.  No need to stay near the airport or the port. Stay near an attraction you want to see, like the Empire State Building or Central Park or Times Square.

Let us know you exact dates, neighborhood you want to be in, budget for the night, and how many beds and we can make suggestions

5 hours ago, addicted to crusing said:

I to am going in Sept. and having a hard time deciding on a hotel close to the cruise port that seems CLEAN and SAFE. The reviews can be good to terrible. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance:)

September is an expensive month, maybe look downtown in the financial district? There is no need to stay close to the port, easy cab or Uber.

On 6/15/2023 at 12:22 PM, peachcreamsicle said:

any hotels offer a stay & park option if you’re sailing out of Manhattan. TIA for any info! 

Hampton Inn in Ridgefield Park NJ has a sleep/park/cruise package for the Manhattan Cruise Terminal wiith round trip shuttle. I believe Hilton Garden Inn in Ridgefield Park has a package as well. 

There is 1 other hotel in NJ, I know it is in North Bergen, that has the sleep packgae. I think it is the Fairfield Inn.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, addicted to crusing said:

I to am going in Sept. and having a hard time deciding on a hotel close to the cruise port that seems CLEAN and SAFE. The reviews can be good to terrible. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance:)

Not inexpensive, but we are looking at Ink48.  You can walk to the port.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Not inexpensive, but we are looking at Ink48.  You can walk to the port.  

Because a taxi from almost anywhere in central Manhattan can get you from hotel to MCT for about $20 to $25 you should not limit yourself to one close to the terminal.  If saving money is primary just look for a low cost hotel and add $25 to their rate, and then compare the total to what you see as expensive Ink48.

• Like 2