Air Canada

FlaMariner

We've grabbed what I think are two great international one way fares thru Holland America's Flight Ease and both are on Air Canada:

October 2023 Tokyo to Orlando $486

May 2024 Athens, Greece to Orlando $518

Both ended up being on Air Canada with connections in Montreal.  

We are not picky flyers.....we are fine with steerage class.  

But I've been reading negative reviews about Air Canada.  Is there a reason I should know as to why their flights are showing up as the "the deal"?

On 6/23/2023 at 9:01 AM, FlaMariner said:

We are not picky flyers.....we are fine with steerage class.  

But I've been reading negative reviews about Air Canada.

I have flown on airlines all around the world but as a resident of Canada, I have used Air Canada more than all the others put together.  Ignore the negative reviews.  You can, on occasion, have a miserable flight on AA, BA, United or anybody else.   The probability is very low on AC.  Go ahead.

Agree, every airline has negative reviews.  Often these reviews are posted by people who caused their own problems and have no understanding of how things work.

Early this morning, while leaving when my shift was over, two of my colleagues and I were approached by a passenger yelling at us that we needed to help him.  My coworker told him we were not working and directed him to agents that would be coming down shortly.  He started yelling, “You have to help me.  Sure, just walk away…”. I’m sure he will post a nasty review somewhere.  People don’t realize we work hourly and don’t get paid beyond our shift.  Also, pax expect us to solve all their problems, even non-travel related ones.  So, take negative reviews with a grain of salt.

• Like 2