New Website - Poll v2.0

blag

New Website - Poll v2.0  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Can you log-in?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you can log-in please provide an idea of the completeness/accuracy of the information. (Please ignore any loyalty points/status change arising from post-migration cruises when making this estimation.)

• 0-20%
    • 21-40%
    • 41%-60%
    • 61%-80%
    • 81%-99%
    • 100%
    • Cannot log-in
  3. 3. Are your PAST cruises, Loyalty points and status fully correct? (Please ignore any loyalty points/status change arising from post-migration cruises.)

• Yes
    • No
    • Cannot log-in
  4. 4. Are your FUTURE cruises, OBC, Excursions, packages etc. fully correct?

• Yes
    • No
    • Cannot log-in
  5. 5. How many guest support forms did you submit?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • More than 8
  6. 6. Was/were the response/s from Azamara useful?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • I did not submit any forms

With apologies I regret that my first attempt at a poll on this topic failed due to my lack of understanding of how the poll works.

I have re-worked the poll in an effort to ensure that all questions can be answered.

If you have already responded, please be so kind as to give this one a try, as the first version will be deleted!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

ad 3. past cruises before change are missing (the one 3 weeks ago is shown), loyalty points and status are fully correct (including poinst earned on last cruise)

ad 4. 2 future cruises are shown including possibility to book excursions etc., OBC is shown without an amount.

This is good, the only thing I’d add is the difference between logging into my Azamara account via the Azamara website and logging in via the Seaware section of the system. 
When I log in via the Azamara website it’s all wrong - no upcoming cruises & loyalty information wrong. If I look for a future cruise, then login via the Seaware section of the website I can see & deal with my upcoming cruise, but the loyalty information is still wrong.

15 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

This is good, the only thing I’d add is the difference between logging into my Azamara account via the Azamara website and logging in via the Seaware section of the system. 
When I log in via the Azamara website it’s all wrong - no upcoming cruises & loyalty information wrong. If I look for a future cruise, then login via the Seaware section of the website I can see & deal with my upcoming cruise, but the loyalty information is still wrong.

Sorry. Too late, but thanks for the 'This is good'. 

Once posted, the questions/responses in the poll cannot be changed.

I started posting a draft, but it was taking a long time, and the feedback was likely to trickle in, and, perhaps make the whole thing too cumbersome. So, I just 'went for it'.

I did think about the Azamara/Seaware, but at the time I found that I wasn't able to structure a question that was 'simple' enough. 

Edited by blag
Acknowledgement of praise!
  • Like 1

Blag - who are you, Azamara employee ? 

I filled in the poll. Cannot find my OBC in my profile might be my fault. Cannot on line checkin, I did find the question and answer for ,on line checkin, and could have filled in my passport info in the profile. But we are 2 people and only one azamara profile so one passport can be entered. Hope this helps. 

Just now, Seemeilen said:

Blag - who are you, Azamara employee ? 

I filled in the poll. Cannot find my OBC in my profile might be my fault. Cannot on line checkin, I did find the question and answer for ,on line checkin, and could have filled in my passport info in the profile. But we are 2 people and only one azamara profile so one passport can be entered. Hope this helps. 

Not an Azamara employee.

3 hours ago, blag said:

Sorry. Too late, but thanks for the 'This is good'. 

Once posted, the questions/responses in the poll cannot be changed.

I started posting a draft, but it was taking a long time, and the feedback was likely to trickle in, and, perhaps make the whole thing too cumbersome. So, I just 'went for it'.

I did think about the Azamara/Seaware, but at the time I found that I wasn't able to structure a question that was 'simple' enough. 

It’s difficult (if not impossible ) to have ‘this’ or ‘this’ or ‘both’ or ‘neither’, so probably best to leave it out anyway. I answered it in relation to logging in on the website, not Seaware.

• Thanks 1

Much better blag, but not a single "not applicable"

4. Are your FUTURE cruises, OBC, Excursions, packages etc. fully correct?

In order to submit my responses, I have answered yes, as my future cruises are fully correct in that none are showing, as i don't have any booked.

5 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

In order to submit my responses, I have answered yes, as my future cruises are fully correct in that none are showing, as i don't have any booked.

Good point!

Oops! 

• Like 2

On 6/25/2023 at 11:52 PM, Baynanno1 said:

I also said "yes" but don't have any of these things to show.

I've tried several dummy bookings just now, and got nowwhere; apologies if all this has been said before. Although I can scroll through future cruises and use the drop-downs to select on certain criteria, I cannot get much further. On my laptop screen, the cabin categories are partially obscured by the large banner header (see below) so I cannot easily see which type of balcony cabins are available. If I take pot luck and click on a type, I'm immediately taken to a screen to enter all my personal details.At that point, I have no idea of knowing which cabins are available, and what flight options from England are being offered. As such, I'll continue to ignore Azamara. Yes, I could go to a TA, but without getting some idea of what's available, it would be a nightmare.

azamara.JPG

1 hour ago, Wacktle said:

Yes, I could go to a TA, but without getting some idea of what's available, it would be a nightmare.

But that is what a TA does.

They can check availability!

I suggest that you define your criteria and let a TA find solutions! 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, blag said:

But that is what a TA does.

They can check availability!

I suggest that you define your criteria and let a TA find solutions! 

Agreed, but quite frankly, I'd rather do the initial research myself. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Wacktle said:

Agreed, but quite frankly, I'd rather do the initial research myself. 

I agree with Wacktle, as both a traveler and as an agent, I like to have the basics in mind to help determine if I'm going to pull the trigger on a booking. Wanting to know the approximate cost of something, and the general availability of something, before having a discussion with a professional is very common. 

• Like 6

I doubt my travel agent would be happy with my criteria - I am interested in any cruise on Azamara in a four month period because beyond that I need to see prices and availability in different categories to make my decision.  I cannot refine my criteria any further at the outset.

I see my initial research as a basic courtesy to my travel agent who is in any case not around at the time of night I am doing my research and making initial decisions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am another one who likes to see the prices, cabin availability and flight options before I pick up the phone to the travel agent. It saves them time and I have a reasonable idea of what I am likely to be paying for the total package.  Earlier this year the web site was such a mess that I found it easier to book a Oceania cruise for September.  

Last month Azamara had an exceptionally good offer for some cruises in October/ November. I contacted my usual travel agent but being unable to see cabin availability and flights whole process was rather time consuming with phone calls back and forth.  I was only given a choice of two cabins in the area I wanted, maybe that was all that was available but I doubt it. I went ahead with the booking and when I got the paper work through  a week later I discovered that she had booked the wrong cabin in a totally different area.  Fortunately she was able to get me another cabin in the area I wanted, if that had not been possible I would have cancelled the cruise.  Ultimately the mistake was the agents but was not helped by me not being able to see availability and check my booking on line.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, uktog said:

I doubt my travel agent would be happy with my criteria - I am interested in any cruise on Azamara in a four month period because beyond that I need to see prices and availability in different categories to make my decision.  I cannot refine my criteria any further at the outset.

I see my initial research as a basic courtesy to my travel agent who is in any case not around at the time of night I am doing my research and making initial decisions.

Category level  (as opposed to sub-category or individual cabin level) pricing or non-availability is shown on the "View details" page for each cruise.  I just right-click and open in the link in a new tab (or, more easily, hold down the Ctrl button and left-click) so that you don't continually have to re-search the starting list and you can compare multiple cruises across multiple browser tabs.

Edited by fruitmachine

I am hopeful that we will have access to pricing and available cabins again.  We have completed our bucket list cruises and are now looking to go to places we know little about, haven’t considered, etc.  I really enjoyed surfing through itineraries and hopefully pricing out cruises.  In fact our next cruise was booked when we realized a window for travel opened for us.  I surfed Azamara, narrowed it down to 2 cruises and then contacted 2 travel agents to see what the final numbers were, with cabins already identified. I am sure I would have picked another travel destination if I couldn’t do the preliminary research.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fruitmachine said:

Category level  (as opposed to sub-category or individual cabin level) pricing or non-availability is shown on the "View details" page for each cruise.  I just right-click and open in the link in a new tab (or, more easily, hold down the Ctrl button and left-click) so that you don't continually have to re-search the starting list and you can compare multiple cruises across multiple browser tabs.

Sorry but I have no idea how you are able to see a list of remaining cabins from the instructions you've given. I am currently looking at river cruises with a couple of companies. I can select an itinerary, select a date, select the mode of travel and departure point, select the cabin type and instantly see the remaining cabins for the cruise and the price. Simples!  Clearly not for Azamara though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wacktle said:

Sorry but I have no idea how you are able to see a list of remaining cabins from the instructions you've given. I am currently looking at river cruises with a couple of companies. I can select an itinerary, select a date, select the mode of travel and departure point, select the cabin type and instantly see the remaining cabins for the cruise and the price. Simples!  Clearly not for Azamara though.

Sorry, I didn't say that and I thought I was clear:

I said that you could see cabin category availability per cruise (not as a list) and that you couldn't  see sub-category or individual cabin.

• Thanks 1