Requesting medical records from onboard treatment

How do you I request medical records for treatment onboard Anthem. They were not given to us when we left. I have completed the form they sent but nothing seemed to happen If we are unable to claim back from insurance we will have to sell the house to pay the bills off.

I had a medical issue and worried about the same. I was adamant that I was not leaving the ship without the medical report. I spent at least an hour or more  at guest services going up the food chain. It was finally delivered to me the last evening.

i’m not one to post on a company’s social media page however, your question/concern might get good results if you post it there. Make sure you get the official Royal Caribbean website, not those sites that look official but  are  really run by travel agents or others. 

I hope you get satisfactory resolution. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ace2542 said:

How do you I request medical records for treatment onboard Anthem. They were not given to us when we left. I have completed the form they sent but nothing seemed to happen If we are unable to claim back from insurance we will have to sell the house to pay the bills off.

Since you didn't receive the information while on the ship, you will have to call the after cruise number at Royal Caribbean for someone to contact the ship and get the information.  I am not sure of the UK number though.  I would check you paperwork for a UK number.  I have been to medical multiple times in the past on Anthem and have been able to get my paperwork from the medical facility.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ace2542 said:

Time to roll out the big guns at Group’s Head Office.

Send one’s “no action” complaint, together with the booking reference, stating the urgency to:

Executive.Correspondence@carnivalukgroup.com

The Guano will hit the air oscillating device.

• Haha 1

Just now, PORT ROYAL said:

Time to roll out the big guns at Group’s Head Office.

Send one’s “no action” complaint, together with the booking reference, stating the urgency to:

Executive.Correspondence@carnivalukgroup.com

The Guano will hit the air oscillating device.

Carnival is not going to help with a Royal Caribbean cruise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, ace2542 said:

How long has it been?  

40 minutes ago, BND said:

How long has it been?  

Several weeks since we where thrown off the ship. Spoke to service advisor today apparently documents will come within 7-14 working days but I know they won't so we can't claim anything back.

Edited by ace2542

Email medicalrecords@rccl.com.  I am in the same boat.  I have been trying for months to get medical records.  I jumped through a lot of hoops.  Finally got an email they're working on it, but are super busy.

If there's a next time, I will not leave ship without records.  Appointment was day before disembarkment.  

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

m not one to post on a company’s social media page however, your question/concern might get good results if you post it there

I tried that and it didn't work.  

3 minutes ago, moposh said:

Email medicalrecords@rccl.com.  I am in the same boat.  I have been trying for months to get medical records.  I jumped through a lot of hoops.  Finally got an email they're working on it, but are super busy.

If there's a next time, I will not leave ship without records.  Appointment was day before disembarkment.  

I spoke to person on the phone and done the form with her as we spoke she said it would be 7-14 working days after I emailed it to her email address.

1 minute ago, ace2542 said:

I spoke to person on the phone and done the form with her as we spoke she said it would be 7-14 working days after I emailed it to her email address.

I submitted April 26 and still haven't received them.  I guess we'll see.

I only have one experience of the onboard medical facility and the notes and itemised bill were delivered to the cabin the day after treatment was settled. I just assumed that's what they always would do, but it seems not going by other stories now.

3 minutes ago, swoopy2110 said:

I only have one experience of the onboard medical facility and the notes and itemised bill were delivered to the cabin the day after treatment was settled. I just assumed that's what they always would do, but it seems not going by other stories now.

I went to medical twice.  The first time we got the report the next day.  The second time was the night before disembarkation.  I asked at Guest Services and was told I would receive my report the next day, but I didn't.  I didn't have time to go to GS before leaving.  Lesson learned.

2 minutes ago, swoopy2110 said:

That has been my experience for my multiple visits to medical onboard different ships with the exception of when I got covid on Quantum.  I did not receive any paperwork as promised and called multiple times.  I finally reached out to the suite concierge and he was able to have the paperwork delivered to me within an hour.  He also coordinated my "extraction" from the ship and transportation to my quarantine hotel.  I have never had to have a concierge intervene in the past and I was very thankful for all the help we received from KK.  He even asked us to update him after we got off the ship.  

7 hours ago, ace2542 said:

Suggestion.

Best speak immediately with one’s Bank and/or Mortgage Holder, explain the situation.  But do feel the Bank/Mortgage will offer to support one during the ongoing saga of this particular case.

9 hours ago, ace2542 said:

I too needed medical records from medical on Symphony.  They were brought our stateroom before we disembarked.  Received reimbursement from our cruise insurance. I also wanted for my personal medical record at home.  Glad I was simplified for me.  Hope you can get the documentation you need.