Website woes

FLcruiser2011

1 hour ago, FLcruiser2011 said:

One of my bookings does not come up when I click on the bookings tab on the website, and I can't see any link where one would inquire about website problems.  Anyone have any ideas.  Thanks.

It may be that enough time hasn’t elapsed since you made the booking.  Otherwise click on “add a booking” and enter the details yourself.

I've also had recent troubles with the MySilversea site.  The problem goes away if I go to the Silversea site, then select MySiversea at (near) the bottom of the welcome screen.  It could just be my computer though.

3 hours ago, QueSeraSera said:

I've also had recent troubles with the MySilversea site.  The problem goes away if I go to the Silversea site, then select MySiversea at (near) the bottom of the welcome screen.  It could just be my computer though.

I have exactly the same experience. but then again I know my computer just does what it wants to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, FLcruiser2011 said:

I can't figure out how you get from the My Silversea home page to the "“add a booking” tab.  I've clicked on everything and this does not appear.

Not sure about “add a booking” as only Silversea can add a booking.  On the top left of the MySilversea home page there is a tab labeled “bookings” and if you hit that one it takes you to your present active booking(s) and past bookings.   

Yes, I understand how that works.  But I have a mostly-paid-for booking on a 2024 cruise that is not appearing.  I have a voyage confirmation email, i have a booking number, I have a voyage number -- but no sign of the booking on My Silversea.  There must be some webmaster link that I can report this to.  I do not see the need to get my TA involved.

1 minute ago, FLcruiser2011 said:

Yes, I understand how that works.  But I have a mostly-paid-for booking on a 2024 cruise that is not appearing.  I have a voyage confirmation email, i have a booking number, I have a voyage number -- but no sign of the booking on My Silversea.  There must be some webmaster link that I can report this to.  I do not see the need to get my TA involved.

If it was me, I would contact my TA and have them get this worked out.

9 minutes ago, FLcruiser2011 said:

Hi, I have never seen any type of link to the I.T. Dept on the website. There have been issues with the site before.  I would say reach out to SS by the good old telephone and/or contact your TA.

If someone on here knows about a link to the web folks, maybe they will post it but again, I have never seen anything on their site with a direct email to I.T.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, FLcruiser2011 said:

Actually I disagree that it is not the TA’s responsibility to sort this out.   While Silversea IT has had its challenges with MySilversea they can only post what is input by whomever at Silversea.   Either the booking was not entered right or for some reason the system isn’t seeing it as a completed booking.  

• Like 1

Suggestion: Make sure that your Venetian number is properly entered with respect to the booking that is not properly showing on mysilversea.com.  I has a similar issue - that my travel consultant worked out - and we figured out that my personal Venetian number was not entered during the reservation process and thus the booking was no where to be found when I opened mysilversea.com.   Once the venetian number was entered/corrected, the booking showed up within hours.  Take a look at your confirmation/option - if the venetian number is blank or incorrect on that form - then the booking will not land in the my bookings portion of mysilversea; do the same for your partner/spouse.  If there is a problem, call your agent and he/she can easily fix this issue.

Keep us updated and good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My TA tried to make a booking for me yesterday and said that they told her IT issues.  I tried online and got an error message.  I've forgotten my password so tried this morning to get it sent to me and it just spins and spins.  My TA will try again today.  This seems to be an ongoing issue.

2 hours ago, crusinbanjo said:

Were you all night fixing this, or just an early riser ? 🫠😆

Hehehe…..nope.  😀 Mrs K got up at 4:45 AM to get to work before 7 AM so I was up early though.   

• 2 months later...

I'm new to Silversea and don't have a Venetian Society membership number. I have two bookings linked to the same email address but only the first is showing up in Mysilversea (manually linked).

Has anyone without a Venetian Society number been able to link more than 1 booking to their Mysilversea account? I tried calling in but IT Support is not available.

5 hours ago, wzwjon said:

I'm new to Silversea and don't have a Venetian Society membership number. I have two bookings linked to the same email address but only the first is showing up in Mysilversea (manually linked).

Has anyone without a Venetian Society number been able to link more than 1 booking to their Mysilversea account? I tried calling in but IT Support is not available.

All your cruises should show in your MySilversea account even without a VS number.  I would contact my SS rep (or travel agent) and ask them to have the information added.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MBP&O2/O said:

I can't even log in to My Silversea! It refuses my 'saved' password and when I ask for a link for a 'forgotten' one it says it has sent me one but nothing ever arrives. 

I have contacted SS for advice but they haven't replied.

Odd.

That's a real pain for you. My TA is working on it (with SS) - my worry is with the cruise dropping off, my booked excursions and restaurants will have similarly disappeared.

Two weeks down the line and still no reply from UK SS. 

All the contact addresses I can find are Sales Related and they cannot help.

I don't use a TA and have always booked direct but the PCC assigned to me is 'lacking' 😏

It looks like I am out of luck.

you could try 

"If you reside outside of the Americas and require post-cruise Guest Relations assistance, please contact one of the following: 

1.       GuestRelationsUK@silversea.com (UK and EU guests) 

2.       GuestRelationsAP@silversea.com (Asia and Pacific guests) 

If you have any pre-cruise concerns related to your booking, please contact your travel professional or our Americas-Reservations Department at 1-800-722-9955. 

For specialty booking service requests, please contact one of the following: 

1. SilverSky@silversea.com (Air ticketing and deviation requests) 
  2. SpecialServices@silversea.com (Pre-cruise special requests) 

To accelerate service, please include voyage codes, sailing dates, and booking numbers in the subject line of your email. "

Although my acknowledgement email says a response with two weeks