Oasis Laser Tag and Escape room

I just found a cruise compass from a prior sailing, and I only saw one mention of Laser tag for the whole sailing and I didn't see any mention of the Escape room.  I'm just wondering if this is the case.  Do you just book times for the escape room?  and do they only have laser tag one day?  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Cruisegirl138 said:

I just found a cruise compass from a prior sailing, and I only saw one mention of Laser tag for the whole sailing and I didn't see any mention of the Escape room.  I'm just wondering if this is the case.  Do you just book times for the escape room?  and do they only have laser tag one day?  Thanks. 

I seem to remember them doing laser tag on two sea days on our cruise in March . I only did it once so I'm not 100% positive.  The escape room was bookable through the app on multiple days but I didn't do it. I had done it on a different ship and once was enough for me.  

I've seen a few people mention that laser tag is only one or two days lately. Escape room is pretty regular, it won't be listed on that page with all of the shows because it's a permanent thing- so you should be able to book that just about every day, multiple times a day. 

For the Escape room, you sign up beforehand on the cruise planner.  It costs a bit but is fun (and hard).  As mentioned above, it's offered daily as it has it's own room.

For Laser Tag, it's on the app.  You should book it.  I am not sure when it's available for booking but I would try when you board.  I noticed Laser Tag sessions the morning of when scrolling through the activities on the app, and all spots were already booked up.  So I am guessing you could book as soon as you board. There was a stand by line but our kids didn't want to wait as not sure how long it would have been.  Note that it was only open on one or two days as it shares the spot with the ice rink.

Edited by LuCruise

7 hours ago, Jt4428 said:

Can you book it ahead of time? And if so how? Tia. I was able to on navigator in april.

Yes, they have a really good escape room on deck 14- its called Mission control\Apollo 18. You can book it ahead of time, it pops up when the shows open up for reservations. There are usually a lot of times available since it's an actual, permanent room, unlike the ice skating and laser tag that all share the same room   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Yes, they have a really good escape room on deck 14- its called Mission control\Apollo 18. You can book it ahead of time, it pops up when the shows open up for reservations. There are usually a lot of times available since it's an actual, permanent room, unlike the ice skating and laser tag that all share the same room   

Thank you. I will definitely try to book. I keep checking for shows. I'm 5 weeks out.  My kid's are great at escape rooms.  I suck at them.  Lol

• Like 1