Purchasing Premiere on board

Shaver John

My husband and myself both have plus on our upcoming cruise. Just curious if anyone has tried to upgrade to Premiere once onboard and if so do both people have to upgrade. We both would not want to, just one of us. Thank you, and so sorry to hear about the Ruby, we have been on her many times and really enjoyed our trips.

• Like 1

Thanks, its s a good idea and I will ask when we get on board. Really just want the extra internet, so we will just purchase it if we need to. Although I can eat the ice cream sundaes, even tho others think they are way to big, I have no problem finishing at least half of the one I had, and I am sure I could have finished it all if I hadn't had a good lunch at Senior Frogs. Oh well.

22 hours ago, Shaver John said:

Thanks, its s a good idea and I will ask when we get on board. Really just want the extra internet, so we will just purchase it if we need to. Although I can eat the ice cream sundaes, even tho others think they are way to big, I have no problem finishing at least half of the one I had, and I am sure I could have finished it all if I hadn't had a good lunch at Senior Frogs. Oh well.

Remember that, with Plus, you aren't really limited to a single device each. You are only limited to a single device at one time. My wife and I each take a phone and a tablet. It's easy to change from one to the other and no need to have all devices connected to the Internet at the same time.

47 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Can I buy Plus onboard?

Yep. You can upgrade to the Plus plan and use OBC to do so if you have OBC to spare. An extra bonus is that doing it that way rather than in advance is that you aren't charged for that portion of the fare in regard to insurance.