2025 Alaska and South America itineraries due out the end of July. 🤞

Ken the cruiser

49 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

Kinda bummed they aren’t doing the repositioning to Antarctica direct from LA on the Sapphire. I’ve been waiting for these to come out since that was going to be our big adventure that year but ohh well we’ll have to work around it

I think there may be an error in the schedule.  There is no way Sapphire can do the same route in 17 days.  I would assume the 1 December would be LA to Santiago, very similar to 22 and 23 schedules.

19 minutes ago, kiwimum said:

I think there may be an error in the schedule.  There is no way Sapphire can do the same route in 17 days.  I would assume the 1 December would be LA to Santiago, very similar to 22 and 23 schedules.

Sapphire has a few weeks in the Caribbean before it heads south from FLL. 

20 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Even though I know bookings don’t open until 8 am pacific I always start checking at midnight “just in case”. Especially when it’s an itinerary I’m really excited about and there is a cabin I really want for it. I’ve never seen them open early but I’m like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve. 

Several years ago, I checked at 11PM the night before bookings were open.  Lo and behold, the cruises were already on the website!  On the other hand, I once checked at 8AM pacific time on the dot, but the new cruises weren't loaded until a few hours later.

The oddest booking I ever made on opening day was while we were vacationing in Wyoming.  I got up at 5AM to try to find wifi in Yellowstone NP.  No go.  We drove south through Grand Teton NP while I watched my cell service.  Finally, we passed a spot, and we drove in reverse to hit the only place for miles that had service.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, BabsinTX said:

Several years ago, I checked at 11PM the night before bookings were open.  Lo and behold, the cruises were already on the website!  On the other hand, I once checked at 8AM pacific time on the dot, but the new cruises weren't loaded until a few hours later.

The oddest booking I ever made on opening day was while we were vacationing in Wyoming.  I got up at 5AM to try to find wifi in Yellowstone NP.  No go.  We drove south through Grand Teton NP while I watched my cell service.  Finally, we passed a spot, and we drove in reverse to hit the only place for miles that had service.

Now that's commitment!

2 hours ago, BabsinTX said:

So many dead zones out there. I was only one of a few to get a signal out there because I had Verizon.  Crazy!   You were desperate. 😂

6 hours ago, tjcletzgo said:

Yes but it said it was unsupported. I’m very curious about port times, Victoria in particular🐳🐳🐳

None of the the excel files will list port times.  You'll have to wait until the itineraries are officially released.  For victoria, any RT Seattle Alaskan cruise will give you about 4-5 hours in the evening of the last night.  A coastal cruise might give you 10 hours or more.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cruisingrob21 said:

None of the the excel files will list port times.  You'll have to wait until the itineraries are officially released.  For victoria, any RT Seattle Alaskan cruise will give you about 4-5 hours in the evening of the last night.  A coastal cruise might give you 10 hours or more.

Wow, I hope so, I’d really like to have extra time there🐳🐳

4 hours ago, BabsinTX said:

I'm an RV-er and I totally approve this message.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MplsYogini said:

Do you know what itinerary(ies) she'll be sailing in the Caribbean?  Thanks.

The files state that Sapphire will be doing three 10-day Eastern Caribbean sailings (2 to Tortola, 1 to Martinique). It's similar to what the Enchanted is doing during the winters.

The dates are October 14, October 24, and November 3.

9 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

The files state that Sapphire will be doing three 10-day Eastern Caribbean sailings (2 to Tortola, 1 to Martinique). It's similar to what the Enchanted is doing during the winters.

The dates are October 14, October 24, and November 3.

@snoozecrooze Thank you!!

49 minutes ago, Purple Gallinule said:

On the Alaska spreadsheet, the last column on the right is labeled "NCF". I am unfamiliar with this. If someone can tell me, I promise to remember (until next time). 🙂

That’s for the TA. 

1 hour ago, Purple Gallinule said:

On the Alaska spreadsheet, the last column on the right is labeled "NCF". I am unfamiliar with this. If someone can tell me, I promise to remember (until next time). 🙂

It stands for Non-Commissioned Fare.  Every PCL cruise fare quote you see consists of a fixed amount of NCF per day and a variable amount of commissionable fare (depends on cabin category, etc).  The NCF is the same on all regular voyages and is less for longer voyages and world cruises.  Note that a 21-nighter if often three 7-nighters B2B2B and nothing changes with the NCF.

If you book with a TA that offers a cash discount off the cruise fare, that discount is calculated on the Princess list price, minus the NCF.

• Thanks 1