Hellesylt Tours

Hi All,

I have been researching Hellesylt it though it looks stunning it appears there is very little to do unless you want to pay the crazy ship tour fee's. 

I was wondering is there are tour operators at the gate here? Iona (P&O) is no longer sailing past seven sisters which we would love to see and I was wondering if there are boat tours to book on the day or via the web that are not official cruise tours?    There is very little on line ....  

We are going to be there in Aug.  

Many Thanks 

1 hour ago, AndyLovesCruises said:

Hi All,

I have been researching Hellesylt it though it looks stunning it appears there is very little to do unless you want to pay the crazy ship tour fee's. 

I was wondering is there are tour operators at the gate here? Iona (P&O) is no longer sailing past seven sisters which we would love to see and I was wondering if there are boat tours to book on the day or via the web that are not official cruise tours?    There is very little on line ....  

We are going to be there in Aug.  

Many Thanks 

I would like to politely point out that your choice of font, while probably readable on a computer becomes a virtually unreadable script font on an iPhone. The default font is much more legible. 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 3:11 PM, AndyLovesCruises said:

I have been researching Hellesylt

We took that ferry   from  Hellesylt to Geiranger  as foot passengers from our ship, but had to scramble to catch the one best suited to our timing.  The ferry is a good option but do carefully check the timetable, especially for the return.

You might find it helpful to read this current thread.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2930761-geiranger-norway-rib-boat-fjord-safari/#comments

Edited by edinburgher