Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

42 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

An inside solo wasmt coming in much less at £2500

I was considering Rome-Dubai at the right price but I think I’ll stick with my Allure TA rather than pay 150% more for two weeks on a tired old ship.

I’ll reconsider if and when Royal announce they’re sending Voyager via South Africa.

10 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

I was considering Rome-Dubai at the right price but I think I’ll stick with my Allure TA rather than pay 150% more for two weeks on a tired old ship.

I’ll reconsider if and when Royal announce they’re sending Voyager via South Africa.

Imagine what they would try to charge for that sailing! Lol

29 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

Prices are up everywhere, on all lines. Yet we’re told demand is at record levels and ships are consistently sailing full so I’m not convinced Australia will be any different. This is the new normal.

Thanks for your reply.

Sadly I agree with you, on average I've paid between $225-$250 per person for a balcony cabin on my sailings 2024-25. But booking similar sailings for the season 2025-26 I'm looking at $375-$425 per person. 

These are Australian dollars booked through the Australian RCI website.

I'm old, and in a position I can sail with Celebrity or even Viking, although more expensive, are much better value whilst RCI is at those prices.

I feel for families at those prices in todays economy. 

RCI seemed to have special prices for the destination country citizens during sailing launch.  

During Australia sailing launch previously, I wanted to book a 6D Tasmania cruise and it was going at high price about SGD$3000 per pax balcony. I then went to RCI Australia displayed the same cruise and it was a much lower fare as there was a promo for Australians and New Zealand Residents.

i waited few months out and prices dropped and I booked the same sailng at almost half price. Not sure if it is the same this round.

i am keen on Voyager but itinearies aren't exciting. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Barley928 said:

They most likely will leave one radiance class in Tampa. It is a big market for Royal with sellouts constantly. 

Joyce 

Waiting for those last ones when/where going. But with Royal putting 4 Ships in Tampa this yr I'd expect you're correct at least one these added to others next yr, maybe both

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Waiting for those last ones when/where going. But with Royal putting 4 Ships in Tampa this yr I'd expect you're correct at least one these added to others next yr, maybe both

Any guess on when those itineraries will be out?

18 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Could Serenade and/or Radiance be getting used for Vision ships Royal are off loading?

I believe all four Vision Class ships have itineraries booked through April of 2026 as of right now.  Vision out of BAL and the other three out of TPA.  I’m sure that could change if they choose to sell one of them…

On 4/10/2024 at 8:01 AM, Missusdubbya said:

I would normally definitely book Voyager Rome all the way to Brisbane and plan some time in Europe beforehand.

I too think plans might need to be flexible if the Voyager cruise through the Suez is released - Celebrity have already changed my 2025 cruises that went to Egypt/Israel to Greek Isles only.

I do not trust Royal will make accomodations for existing bookings if the cruise is changed. 

I ended booking the last cruise out of Ravenna though to Dubai.

A bit steep ,a single in a Promenade,21 nights $ A 8,200 .

Lets see how I go 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Esahuma said:

Panama Canal Sailings for 2026 - any idea?  Thank you!  🙂

A Radiance class ship - look for the 2026-27 deployment thread (not yet started ) to discuss that later this summer. 

I wish Royal would hurry up and do something with Anthem from Southampton to Singapore in October.

Another cruise line not going thru Suez. 

“Marla Cruises has announced the further cancellation of voyages in Asia and the Middle East for Marella Discovery 2, citing safety concerns for the troubled situation in the Red Sea.

At the moment, Red Sea tensions include increased pirate activity, including the use of drones, to attack various vessels. This has caused numerous cruise lines to cancel sailings in the region or reroute voyages around the west coast of Africa rather than risk attacks in the Red Sea.’

• Like 1

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

I wish Royal would hurry up and do something with Anthem from Southampton to Singapore in October.

Another cruise line not going thru Suez. 

“Marla Cruises has announced the further cancellation of voyages in Asia and the Middle East for Marella Discovery 2, citing safety concerns for the troubled situation in the Red Sea.

At the moment, Red Sea tensions include increased pirate activity, including the use of drones, to attack various vessels. This has caused numerous cruise lines to cancel sailings in the region or reroute voyages around the west coast of Africa rather than risk attacks in the Red Sea.’

It’s pretty obvious things won’t calm down in that region quickly.

So Glen ,Anthem will need more time to get around the bottom of Africa and where will they get that from?

They will have to drop a cruise or something to get more time.

Any thoughts on sending Serenade or Radiance to Galveston for the Long Caribbean cruises? Galveston has Jewel doing Long Caribbean cruises in the 2024-2025 season, but nothing yet in the 2025-2026 season.

Also, I guess Galveston will not have a 4/5 day ship for February-April 2026? I assume we will have to wait for the 2026-2027 deployment cycle to see who will replace Mariner in February 2026, unless she is just going for drydock.

Anthem of the Seas appears on this Southampton schedule 10 October 2024 the day she is meant to be in Madeira. This is an extra date.

These are the current cruises. 

2 to 14 October Canary Island Cruise.

14 to 23 October Southampton to Rome

23 October to 7 November Rome to Dubai

7 to 21 November Dubai to Singapore. 
It looks  probable the Canary Island Cruise will be cut short and go elsewhere. Then depart Southampton 10 October 2024 for Dubai via Capetown.

https://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/?source=122648

• Like 4

7 hours ago, springaussie said:

Anthem of the Seas appears on this Southampton schedule 10 October 2024 the day she is meant to be in Madeira. This is an extra date.

These are the current cruises. 

2 to 14 October Canary Island Cruise.

14 to 23 October Southampton to Rome

23 October to 7 November Rome to Dubai

7 to 21 November Dubai to Singapore. 
It looks  probable the Canary Island Cruise will be cut short and go elsewhere. Then depart Southampton 10 October 2024 for Dubai via Capetown.

https://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/?source=122648

So that looks like it’s gaining a few days from the cruise before the repo . How does that affect you?

Im hoping the Voyager repo,if it diverts to Capetown just goes straight to Brisbane and drops Singapore.

Something like the virgin ship but in reverse.

IMG_1273.thumb.jpeg.62b7cbf296ae65aabdc4a5f6b9dad7be.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

So that looks like it’s gaining a few days from the cruise before the repo . How does that affect you?

Im hoping the Voyager repo,if it diverts to Capetown just goes straight to Brisbane and drops Singapore.

Something like the virgin ship but in reverse.

IMG_1273.thumb.jpeg.62b7cbf296ae65aabdc4a5f6b9dad7be.jpeg

I will just sit tight and see what happens.  Who knows how long it will take for the actual cancellation to happen.

The problem is the replacement Royal Europe cruises are so far overpriced at the moment including the Trans Atlantic’s. 

Royal are making too much money off the Singapore to Brisbane Voyager repositioning November 2025 to change to this common sense schedule Cape Town to Fremantle. Getting to and from Caperown will be worse for Aussies then the current status of flights Oz to Honolulu. Singapore has heaps of daily flights to Australian cities. Voyager leaving Rome around 20 October 2025 looks a very possible scenario to take on time at Dubai. 

7 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I will just sit tight and see what happens.  Who knows how long it will take for the actual cancellation to happen.

The problem is the replacement Royal Europe cruises are so far overpriced at the moment including the Trans Atlantic’s. 

Royal are making too much money off the Singapore to Brisbane Voyager repositioning November 2025 to change to this common sense schedule Cape Town to Fremantle. Getting to and from Caperown will be worse for Aussies then the current status of flights Oz to Honolulu. Singapore has heaps of daily flights to Australian cities. Voyager leaving Rome around 20 October 2025 looks a very possible scenario to take on time at Dubai. 

I think Dubai is becoming risky,that container ship was hijacked by Iran just the other day as it came out of Dubai on the way to India.

I haven’t thought about flights out Capetown ,they would be limited.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

I think Dubai is becoming risky,that container ship was hijacked by Iran just the other day as it came out of Dubai on the way to India.

They stopped going to Labadee because of unrest and the first  incident. I would imagine they have to be foolish to go to Dubai. I would expect it to be canceled.  

If I hear anything from my business manager fir or area I  will post it.

Joyce

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Qantas fly nonstop from Sydney to Jo’burg and then you’d take a domestic flight from there.  Not too bad.  
Would be a really good cruise from Cape Town to Freo if they stop in the right ports.  

• Like 1

Anthem to Dubai Oct 23rd cancelled

About Your Upcoming Travels
space

Dear Guest,

We have all been closely monitoring the unrest in the Red Sea and were hopeful everything would settle down. Unfortunately, due to security risks and with the safety of our guests and crew top of mind, we’ve made the difficult decision that Anthem of the Seas will instead have to transit around the southern tip of Africa. As a result, our October 23rd, 2024, sailing onboard Anthem of the Seas has been cancelled.

We’re truly sorry for the impact that this has on your vacation plans. The time and effort you took to plan your cruise is important to us, so we’ve put together some alternate options that we hope will work for you and those in your party.

Option 1: Rebook our Voyager of the Seas 14-Night Rome to Dubai Voyage, sailing on November 3rd, 2025

Sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy and debarking in Dubai, United Emirates and visiting:

• Naples, Italy | Athens (Piraeus), Greece | Suez Canal (Cruising) | Aqaba, Jordan | & Dubai, United Emirates

What you’ll receive:

• Your original stateroom category price will either be protected at your original cruise fare rate or reduced to the current cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes, fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items.
    • If you were already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we’ll provide you with a refund for any difference in pricing.
  • To sweeten the offer, you’ll receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:
    • $100 USD for Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony staterooms | $200 USD for Suites
    • Plus, an additional $50 USD for each third or more guest to spend onboard.
  • And, you’ll also be reimbursed for non-refundable, pre-purchased transportation change fees incurred (such as a flight, train ticket, or rental car).
    • We’ll cover up to $200 USD (£161) per guest for Domestic changes, or up to $400 USD (£321) per guest for International changes.
    • Please email their receipts and booking information to RoyalGuestRelations@rccl.com for review.
      • Include the following information in your email: Booking ID, Anthem 10/23/24, Guest Name, and the last four digits of the preferred card.

Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean International sailing

• If you prefer to re-book another sailing, we’ll waive any non-refundable deposit change fees.
  • Please know, you’ll be responsible for any difference in pricing for your cruise fare, taxes, fees, gratuities (where applicable), and other non-cruise fare items.
    • If your booking was already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we’ll provide you with a refund for the difference.
  • And, you’ll also be reimbursed for non-refundable, pre-purchased transportation change fees incurred (such as a flight, train ticket, or rental car).
    • We’ll cover up to $200 USD (£161) per guest for Domestic changes, or up to $400 USD (£321) per guest for International changes.
    • Please email your receipts and booking information to RoyalGuestRelations@rccl.com for review.
      • Include the following information in your email: Booking ID, Anthem 10/23/24, Guest Name, and the last four digits of the preferred card.

Option 3: If you can’t find a new itinerary that works for you and choose to cancel, we’ll be sad to see you go, but hope you’ll come back soon. You’ll receive:

• A full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare (including non-refundable deposits) and any pre-paid amenities to the original form of payment.
    • If you used a Future Cruise Credit on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we’ll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we’ll issue a new certificate.  
  • If you booked your airfare through Royal Caribbean International, it will be automatically refunded to you. However, if you booked on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
  • Please note, if you choose this option, we will not provide additional compensation.

Any refunds due will be credited to your original form of payment within 14 business days after your decision – kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.

It’s important to us that you find the best vacation option. In the UK only, please contact us by using our webchat service or by calling 0344 493 4005 no later than April 30th, 2024, otherwise you’ll default to Option 3 and we’ll automatically cancel your booking. If you decide to go with Option 1 or 2, please call us at 0344 493 4005 or contact your Travel Advisor, and please know, hold times may be longer than usual. Kindly note, as we work to complete these updates, you may see no action has been taken after the deadline has passed. Not to worry, we’ll update your booking accordingly.