Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

1 hour ago, Florida Fan said:

We want to do a transAtlantic eastbound in spring 2025 and westbound in fall 2025. Sounds like these won't be available until at least late this summer, no?

Several ships to pick from in Spring 2025:

Brilliance

Voyager

Explorer

Independence

Odyssey

Allure (goes in February)

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, green_apples said:

Voyager and Anthem have finally appeared on Royal Caribbean's website for Australia 2025-26 season image.thumb.png.d939c2ddf3e43203cabc3eb349e2fb5f.png

Must be a test , can’t get it.

welcome to CC

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Like 1

An entry has appeared in Darwin’s port calendar for 7 Dec 2025 in the name of Voyager of the Seas. 
There is no port calendar entry indicating an exit from Australia to Asia in 2026.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

An entry has appeared in Darwin’s port calendar for 7 Dec 2025 in the name of Voyager of the Seas. 
There is no port calendar entry indicating an exit from Australia to Asia in 2026.  

I disembark Voyager in Rome on 3rd Nov 2025...will that give her enough time to get to Darwin on 7 Dec 2025?

59 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I disembark Voyager in Rome on 3rd Nov 2025...will that give her enough time to get to Darwin on 7 Dec 2025?

Probably, it's usually about 2 weeks to Dubai and another two to Singapore. A week from there should be enough for that.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Will keep those dates clear as a possible replacement for the Anthem repo ! 

• Like 1

Assuming they can use the Suez Canal, yes.  
If not, there will be an impact on prior or subsequent cruises, or both.  

I’m thinking Voyager will be going back to Port Canaveral and Adventure will be coming around the bottom of South America to Brisbane.

3 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

Assuming they can use the Suez Canal, yes.  
If not, there will be an impact on prior or subsequent cruises, or both.  

Geoff Royal still hasn’t announced what is happening with Anthem repositioning Southampton to Singapore in October.

The whole situation is just a mess. 
The odds are the Voyager passengers will be in the same situation this time next year. 

The October Anthem cruises keep on appearing and disappearing on the website. It looks like they might be planning on still running the November Dubai to Singapore cruise. But leaving Southampton 2 weeks earlier by cancelling the Canaries cruise. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, springaussie said:

Geoff Royal still hasn’t announced what is happening with Anthem repositioning Southampton to Singapore in October.

The odds are the Voyager passengers will be in the same situation this time next year. 

The October Anthem cruises keep on appearing and disappearing on the website. It looks like they might be planning on still running the November Dubai to Singapore cruise. But leaving Southampton 2 weeks earlier by cancelling the Canaries cruise. 

Regarding Voyager…
I agree that the situation is likely to persist and that the Suez probably won’t be used for the Voyager repo.  
However, looking at the timing of Med cruises and Darwin & Brisbane port calendars, Royal has assumed the Voyager repo will go through the Suez.  
Obvious risk to tail end of Med season and start of Brisbane season.  
It’s a long way off and anything could happen.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I wonder if they might replace a few cruises with revenue cruises around Africa to Dubai like the Serenade is doing this year?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, eel said:

I wonder if they might replace a few cruises with revenue cruises around Africa to Dubai like the Serenade is doing this year?

That’s what it appears like to me at the moment. 

3 hours ago, springaussie said:

But leaving Southampton 2 weeks earlier by cancelling the Canaries cruise. 

Cancelling a European cruise is going to cost them big time! Unlike the US - in Europe consumers are due $$$$ compensation when they cancel a cruise!

4 hours ago, eel said:

Quite possibly.
We’ll see what they do with Anthem’s repo.   

3 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Cancelling a European cruise is going to cost them big time! Unlike the US - in Europe consumers are due $$$$ compensation when they cancel a cruise!

Why? It’s not final Payment date yet so all they need to do is refund deposits and offer a few $$ to cover airfare fees.  Canaries will be mostly Brits anyway and a few who are B2B with the repos 

• Like 1

Just now, little britain said:

Why? It’s not final Payment date yet so all they need to do is refund deposits and offer a few $$ to cover airfare fees.  Canaries will be mostly Brits anyway and a few who are B2B with the repos 

I think you said you bought some Tanner coffee in Vila.

Did you try it when you got home?

1 minute ago, little britain said:

Not true if booked under European rules! EU passengers are due 150% of the total fare as compensation! You are quoting US rules.....no free cancellation under EU rules!

4 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I think you said you bought some Tanner coffee in Vila.

Did you try it when you got home?

Hi, yes I bought some. I do not actually drink coffee but DH said it was excellent! Thanks for the recommendation! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Not true if booked under European rules! EU passengers are due 150% of the total fare as compensation! You are quoting US rules.....no free cancellation under EU rules!

Source?

Because strangely there’s no mention of 150% compensation - or any compensation - on the EU’s own website. Just a refund or a re-routing.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/passenger-rights/ship/index_en.htm#cancelled

Edited by gumshoe958