Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

29 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

But no word yet on how Voyager will get from Rome to Singapore, just that it will take 28 days. Interesting to see whether the repo’s announced tonight/tomorrow, or whether Royal will wait a bit longer to see how things pan out in the Red Sea.

A youtube blogger in Australia is reporting that Voyager will come through the Suez Canel in November 2025. I guess we will have to see how this pans out. 

They mentioned that Anthem will be coming from Alaska via Hawaii and Tahiti.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

A youtube blogger in Australia is reporting that Voyager will come through the Suez Canel in November 2025. I guess we will have to see how this pans out. 

They mentioned that Anthem will be coming from Alaska via Hawaii and Tahiti.

Ok. Anyone booking Voyager should only do so if they’re prepared for a change of plan then!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

They're starting to load the Oz sailings now. There are two on Voyager and two on Anthem currently showing.

Yeah they keep popping in and out, saw 5 Voyagers 15min ago, and 2 Anthems, then less. Wish was like throwing a switch and all would show

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

Ok. Anyone booking Voyager should only do so if they’re prepared for a change of plan then!

That’s whole trouble,plan everything and Royal pulls the rug out from under you.

Why don’t they just bring it around Africa and leave it at that .

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

That’s whole trouble,plan everything and Royal pulls the rug out from under you.

Because it’s a lot further and hence a lot more expensive.

5 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

You would think that having done it once with the World Cruise they would be better planned this time around.  They have your deposit and you lose if you bail out.  Having been in the same position as you, it was just awful going on and on for what seemed forever.  Sorry Chill, I hope it's a shorter wait for you than it was for us on the UWC mini segment through the Suez.  We ended up changing to the Brisbane to Hong Kong mini segment and enjoyed it.   Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I would normally definitely book Voyager Rome all the way to Brisbane and plan some time in Europe beforehand.

I too think plans might need to be flexible if the Voyager cruise through the Suez is released - Celebrity have already changed my 2025 cruises that went to Egypt/Israel to Greek Isles only.

I do not trust Royal will make accomodations for existing bookings if the cruise is changed. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

I would normally definitely book Voyager Rome all the way to Brisbane and plan some time in Europe beforehand.

I too think plans might need to be flexible if the Voyager cruise through the Suez is released - Celebrity have already changed my 2025 cruises that went to Egypt/Israel to Greek Isles only.

I do not trust Royal will make accomodations for existing bookings if the cruise is changed. 

I think I will go ahead with it ,Singapore airlines have a pretty good refund policy.

If they change the repo they would have to drop a cruise or two.

Im just wondering if it would be in the Mediterranean or Brisbane.

What do you think?

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

I think I will go ahead with it ,Singapore airlines have a pretty good refund policy.

If they change the repo they would have to drop a cruise or two.

Im just wondering if it would be in the Mediterranean or Brisbane.

What do you think?

20 October 2025 from Rome is my pick.

Cancel these 2 and run to Dubai via Capetown.

7-Night Italy & Croatia October 20, 2025 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy • Naples/Capri, Italy • Sicily (Messina), Italy • Cruising • Bar, Montenegro • Dubrovnik, Croatia • Split, Croatia • Ravenna, Italy 7-Night Italy & Croatia October 27, 2025 Ravenna (Venice), Italy • Zadar, Croatia • Dubrovnik, Croatia • Kotor, Montenegro • Cruising • Sicily (Messina), Italy • Naples/Capri, Italy • Rome (Civitavecchia)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

20 October 2025 from Rome is my pick.

Cancel these 2 and run to Dubai via Capetown.

7-Night Italy & Croatia October 20, 2025 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy • Naples/Capri, Italy • Sicily (Messina), Italy • Cruising • Bar, Montenegro • Dubrovnik, Croatia • Split, Croatia • Ravenna, Italy 7-Night Italy & Croatia October 27, 2025 Ravenna (Venice), Italy • Zadar, Croatia • Dubrovnik, Croatia • Kotor, Montenegro • Cruising • Sicily (Messina), Italy • Naples/Capri, Italy • Rome (Civitavecchia)

I was thinking of flying into Frankfurt or something and a road or rail trip ending in Venice .Then the last Adriatic cruise that ends in Rome and b2b onto the repo.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, woodscruise said:

With confirmation of Voyager and Anthem coming to Australia, Ovation presumably will go to Singapore, any thoughts on where Radiance and Serenade will be deployed too?

They most likely will leave one radiance class in Tampa. It is a big market for Royal with sellouts constantly. 

Joyce 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I was thinking of flying into Frankfurt or something and a road or rail trip ending in Venice .Then the last Adriatic cruise that ends in Rome and b2b onto the repo.

Something like I would do Chilli.

if it was me try to have a plan B to get to Rome to sail on the 20 October if required. 

33 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Something like I would do Chilli.

if it was me try to have a plan B to get to Rome to sail on the 20 October if required. 

They have Voyager coming through the Suez 

1 hour ago, kj_connections said:

The Vancouver to Hawaii sailing on Anthem Oct 4, 2025 is so disappointing. No stops on any Hawaiian islands except ending in Honolulu.

I completely agree. 

9 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I know.

I think they are dreaming.

It should be coming via South Africa.

I’ll probably try booking this one as a back up to my Anthem Suez! One day I’ll get to Petra! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, little britain said:

I’ll probably try booking this one as a back up to my Anthem Suez! One day I’ll get to Petra! 

Not cheap. £2900 for a balcony solo including C&A discounts

Thanks to everyone for the info on Australia.

Just looking at pricing for balcony cabins, and RCI can go take a jump. Their prices don't reflect the Australian economy in my opinion.  

For the prices they are asking I'll be booking with Celebrity or even Viking. It makes me sad as a Diamond Plus member to walk away from Royal Caribbean, but there is absolutely no value in their prices announced today. 

In my opinion they will absolutely struggle to fill ships if they are relying on Australian families to cruise at those prices. 

Anyone else have an opinion on todays asking prices, which are massively inflated from the 2024-25 season. 

16 minutes ago, onelilley said:

Thanks to everyone for the info on Australia.

Just looking at pricing for balcony cabins, and RCI can go take a jump. Their prices don't reflect the Australian economy in my opinion.  

For the prices they are asking I'll be booking with Celebrity or even Viking. It makes me sad as a Diamond Plus member to walk away from Royal Caribbean, but there is absolutely no value in their prices announced today. 

In my opinion they will absolutely struggle to fill ships if they are relying on Australian families to cruise at those prices. 

Anyone else have an opinion on todays asking prices, which are massively inflated from the 2024-25 season. 

Prices are up everywhere, on all lines. Yet we’re told demand is at record levels and ships are consistently sailing full so I’m not convinced Australia will be any different. This is the new normal.