European Menus

HermmyGranger

I know the specialty restaurants appear to have the same menus regardless of sailing, but I've found MDR menus for both Alaska and the Caribbean, but I haven't seen it for any of the European cruises. Are they the same as either of these two or are they different?

Basically similar, but with differences.

I have a full set of the Northern European menus downloaded from Navigator app.

They are all PDF's so I may play around with them and post to this thread over the next few days.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Basically similar, but with differences.

I have a full set of the Northern European menus downloaded from Navigator app.

They are all PDF's so I may play around with them and post to this thread over the next few days.

Yes please and thank you!

• Like 2

When I  saw the title of European menus, I  immediately thought of all the menus in Europe that have pictures of the food. Very helpful, I might add. My Italian and Spanish language skills are weak sad to say. But, my love for the food is far from weak!

Thank you Colin @VMax1700 for reminding me that they had the fruit crisps back on the menus.  👍 

Really enjoyed your live threads.  Wish I could figure out how to attach PDF’s to my CC LIVE threads. 

Much appreciated 👍 

10 hours ago, kazu said:

Wish I could figure out how to attach PDF’s to my CC LIVE threads. 

I just dragged them into the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files...)  at the bottom of the "Reply to thread".  

It is a curse that readers then need to download them, but the positive is that they do not go sideways and upside down like when images are posted. 🤞😁

Screenshot2023-07-28094734.thumb.jpg.9658d6738ca8136745047e4ce868cfd5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I just dragged them into the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files...)  at the bottom of the "Reply to thread".  

It is a curse that readers then need to download them, but the positive is that they do not go sideways and upside down like when images are posted. 🤞😁

Screenshot2023-07-28094734.thumb.jpg.9658d6738ca8136745047e4ce868cfd5.jpg

thanks.  Not sure I can do this on the Ipad since the PDF’s go into IBooks.  I’ll figure it out. 😉 

@kazu  Just after I posted the method to post pdf, I remembered you are a ipad user.

For the post above I opened two separate browser windows and dragged the email attachment from the email into the "Drag files here......." panel.  Would that work for ipad?

Actually just noticed that posts the data and not the pdf.  even clicking on the pdf link opens the data and does not give a download option.

🤔

Edited by VMax1700

13 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

@kazu  Just after I posted the method to post pdf, I remembered you are a ipad user.

For the post above I opened two separate browser windows and dragged the email attachment from the email into the "Drag files here......." panel.  Would that work for ipad?

Actually just noticed that posts the data and not the pdf.  even clicking on the pdf link opens the data and does not give a download option.

🤔

thanks Colin.  I’ll figure it out and if it’s more work than it’s worth I’ll keep doing it the way I have been.  It’s only for my LIVE threads.   Appreciate you taking the time to assist. 👍. Many thanks.

1 hour ago, WANative said:

I just noticed one of the menus is for Blue Gala night. What is Blue Gala, please??

Thanks!

First Gala (also now called “Dressy” in dress code) night.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

The fresh fish entree's impress me.  I remember Firmin, hotel manager, buying fresh Norwegian salmon and Atlantic Cod on the Prinsendam and it was very special.  Hope they are still able to that.

They loaded fresh Norwegian salmon and cod and a couple of others I don’t recall the names of (redfish?) on our Norway cruise last month.  They were delicious!

• Like 1

Here is a new one that I have not seen before.  NSD is currently in Goteborg, Sweden and will sail tonight to arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark to end a 7 day cruise sequence.

Baltic ThePreview attachment baltic_themed_dinner_menu_-_original.pdf

med Dinner (Lido)

baltic_themed_dinner_menu_-_original.pdf

Edited by VMax1700
  • Thanks 1