E-TIckets & Luggage Tags

Keith1010

For those of you on the 7/31 sailing who might not have received your e-tickets on line in addition to being able to see the before you sail guide which was noted in the thread started by TER777 found at the end of this post,  your e-tickets are also on line in the reservations section and like the pre-cruise guide click on the reservation documents tab.

My understanding is the goal assuming final payment has been made to have the e-tickets available 45 days prior to your sailing. If you are sailing 45 days from now please remember they are in catch up  mode right now.

As to luggage tags I have seen no indication at this time that they have been sent so plan to just fill them out at the pier.  There was a start up problem which delayed them. In the scheme of things not a big deal.

For those on the 7/31 sailing travel safely and the same goes for travel for all cruises.

Cheers,

Keith 

6 hours ago, SnoBirdCruiser said:

Ours arrived at 5:34 pm in Toronto Time...

Now all our ducks are in a rowand we are in Happy land!!

Cheers to all

Pat and Ray

Perfect. I had a feeling you'd get it today but wasn't 100% certain. After all you are just around the corner from the USA.

Keith 

5 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Perfect. I had a feeling you'd get it today but wasn't 100% certain. After all you are just around the corner from the USA.

Keith 

LOL, actually we are only a short drive to Niagara Falls.Ray and I are so looking forward to being back on the Serenity.

Pat

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TER777 said:

A friend reports that he paid his December Serenity fare today and was promptly emailed his ticket. However, he still doesn’t have his September 1 Symphony ticket. 

I made my November 2nd Serenity final payment at the end of June and I haven't received anything...but I'm not worried about it.

58 minutes ago, tnm6217 said:

I made my November 2nd Serenity final payment at the end of June and I haven't received anything...but I'm not worried about it.

Since my above post, he got his September 1 ticket. 

I posted my experience on the Crystal Society Facebook page but want to repeat here. I boarded the Serenity at Lisbon this past Saturday. I had my e ticket on my phone but couldn’t find it. Inside the port I was found on a list and at the gangway security found me on the computer. Suggest you have your e ticket but it all works out if you don’t. 

Patty

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tnm6217 said:

Not sure what you mean about not receiving anything. If you didn't receive an updated invoice I would followup. Otherwise no worries as you said.

Keith