Harmony ocean view balcony?

You may want to check out cruisedeckplans dot com (not sure if I can share links here). Base on the layout, the bed is near the balcony. Bathroom is near entry into the cabin. I hope that helps. 

Edited by NC State

1 hour ago, NC State said:

You may want to check out cruisedeckplans dot com (not sure if I can share links here). Base on the layout, the bed is near the balcony. Bathroom is near entry into the cabin. I hope that helps. 

That site uses generic photos for the cabin layout.  There uis a standard formula based on location of connecting cabins to figure out bed location and as I stated for balconies  that hold 4 guests the bed is always by the bath.  It is only cabins for 2 where you can either have the bed by the bath or bed by the balcony. 

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That site uses generic photos for the cabin layout.

It does have some real customer provided photos/video as well for a few cabins and based on those and the alternating nature of the bed location, one can figure it out for other cabins.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Curious,,, why does it matter?

I'm not the OP, but I definitely prefer balcony rooms where the sofa is next to the balcony and always choose that layout when possible. I know plenty of others prefer the opposite layout!