Help! AARP gift card

love to cruz

42 minutes ago, awatt said:

Its now an 8% discount 

Had to go check. Dang! 8% is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick but 10% was definitely better. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Had to go check. Dang! 8% is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick but 10% was definitely better. Thanks for the heads up.

That is a bummer. Maybe these posts made it too popular. I better get some before it is reduced again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Sorry...you need to sign up for the free AARP Rewards account.  Then the link should work.

I signed up for a free account and the link does not access the gift card. It takes me to a generic rewards page with no gift card info anywhere…what am I doing wrong?

2 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

I signed up for a free account and the link does not access the gift card. It takes me to a generic rewards page with no gift card info anywhere…what am I doing wrong?

Not sure what to tell you.  The link still works for me.  You have to scroll down a bit before you can see the gift cards.  Perhaps if you post a screen shot of what the link gives you we can figure this out.

3 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

Scroll until you see "more rewards" click and keep it up until you see the right ones shown. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

Scroll until you see "more rewards" click and keep it up until you see the right ones shown. 

It looks like the whole page just wasn't loading...after about 5 minutes of just sitting there...the rest of the page loaded. Thanks for help!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

Try this one when you are logged on with your AARP Rewards account.

AARP Rewards: Explore Ways to Reward Yourself

It's probably the same one, but it works for me too.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

1 hour ago, bhawks9 said:

Interesting that Carnival Gift Cards are still 10%!   CCL owns Princess!  Hmmm

CCL is Carnival Corporation and is not the same as the actual Carnival Cruise Line. CCL is the company that owns Princess, Carnival, Holland America, Seaborne, Costa, and a few others.

8 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

August 1.  Must have been a magic date with July 31 end date.

9 hours ago, portiemom said:

Bought some last night at 10% discount! Must've gone into effect today. Dang. Should have bought some in my husband's name, too.

Lucky you.  I put an order in the morning of 7/31, got the online acknowledgement.  But some body voided my order. No email no GC after a day of waiting.  Called AARP - NO RECORD of transaction..