Room service breakfast only???

NMTraveller

OK.  I am looking at the room service menu for my upcoming cruise.  It only lists breakfast.  Do they also have room service for lunch and dinner hours?  Did I miss a cut somewhere?  Also is it possible to schedule your room service breakfast ahead of time for a certain time in the morning?

Yes, no, yes.

Breakfast room service is typically ordered through a door hang tag you put out the night before---which allows you to select the time you want it delivered (we find them to always be 5-10 minutes EARLY).  Other room service can be ordered through the TV (which is where you can see the offerings) or over the phone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jwlane said:

I am looking at Beyond's current sailing on the app and can see the All Day room service menu under Dining.

OK.  That is where I am looking but for Millenium.  It only shows Breakfast so far ...  There is not an All Day option.  I will check back later.

Edited by NMTraveller

2 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

but for Millenium.  

I am looking at Milly's current sailing on the app and can see the Room Service menu under Dining, right next to Breakfast.  Pretty sure its the same fleet wide.

2 minutes ago, jwlane said:

I am looking at Milly's current sailing on the app and can see the Room Service menu under Dining, right next to Breakfast.  Pretty sure its the same fleet wide.

Maybe it is just for the date I am sailing.  Perhaps they will update it.  

But I get your point.  I can look at the current Milly sailing and see the menu.  Thanks.

Edited by NMTraveller

1 hour ago, NMTraveller said:

Maybe it is just for the date I am sailing.  Perhaps they will update it.  

But I get your point.  I can look at the current Milly sailing and see the menu.  Thanks.

IMO, if you want to see anything relevant in the app, you need to be looking at current sailings, not future sailings.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Duanerice1 said:

And remember they charge for anything other than continental breakfast.  They changed this after I made final payment last year.... and yea, no response from Celebrity when I complained  lol

One of many changes, downgrading the product, that have been introduced since Laura Hodges came into the picture!

4 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

OK.  I am looking at the room service menu for my upcoming cruise.  It only lists breakfast.  Do they also have room service for lunch and dinner hours?  Did I miss a cut somewhere?  Also is it possible to schedule your room service breakfast ahead of time for a certain time in the morning?

The app is not to be trusted

When I looked at the menu I was not too impressed for lunch and dinner.  It is rather bare.  Soup, salads and hamburgers and salmon.  Sigh...

I would use it for breakfast though.

Edited by NMTraveller

22 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

For some reason I am not seeing the shrimp cocktail on the current Millenium sailing.  That is one item that I would order for a lunch or dinner snack.

Looks like room service shrimp cocktail is only available to Retreat guests.