Acropolis tickets

jennmaybe

12 minutes ago, TeamCan said:

Me three.....yes, agree.. it defeats the purpose of having a ticket in advance.  Got our new tickets from the official website with at time slot so now we can skip the ticket office lineup.😊

Just have to hope the refund appears in our accounts now 😂

In all seriousness, my original tickets were booked on a  'no refund' basis.  They were for the Acropolis and other sites.  I had to live chat them, explained the situation and I had an email confirming the refund. Well two emails because the first one was for a partial refund of £71 rather than the full £101.  Back to live chat and swiftly followed up with a thanks for bringing the error to their attention 😂 and a further email. 

All good now. 

Will just decide on the day if we want to head in to the Museum and buy tickets at the door. 

20 minutes ago, Bubbles3 said:

Just have to hope the refund appears in our accounts now 😂

In all seriousness, my original tickets were booked on a  'no refund' basis.  They were for the Acropolis and other sites.  I had to live chat them, explained the situation and I had an email confirming the refund. Well two emails because the first one was for a partial refund of £71 rather than the full £101.  Back to live chat and swiftly followed up with a thanks for bringing the error to their attention 😂 and a further email. 

All good now. 

Will just decide on the day if we want to head in to the Museum and buy tickets at the door. 

Glad it all worked out for you and you got your full refund of the tickets.

Our tickets were refundable.... just checked.. got our refund the same day I cancelled the tickets😊 

I bought the Acropolis tickets from Tiqets because they were refundable as the tickets from the official website were not.... always prefer refundable... just in case.  Now the tickets are NR, so hopefully the ship docks😂

If you have time, you should see the Museum. It was an incredible museum and the the architecture of the building itself was fantastic.  We bought the audio tour on your phone ticket.

Fingers crossed for good weather now! ☀️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamCan said:

Glad it all worked out for you and you got your full refund of the tickets.

Our tickets were refundable.... just checked.. got our refund the same day I cancelled the tickets😊 

I bought the Acropolis tickets from Tiqets because they were refundable as the tickets from the official website were not.... always prefer refundable... just in case.  Now the tickets are NR, so hopefully the ship docks😂

If you have time, you should see the Museum. It was an incredible museum and the the architecture of the building itself was fantastic.  We bought the audio tour on your phone ticket.

Fingers crossed for good weather now! ☀️

Thank you. Just a week to go.  So excited! 

On 9/5/2023 at 8:29 AM, Amyracecar said:

Following from this I decided to cancel my Tiqets order and book on the official website, choosing a timeslot in advance. I'm fairly sure it would have been absolutely fine, but I don't want that small risk of having to queue longer at the ticket office, or finding that the best timeslots are already booked up. It was simple just to cancel on the app, so no real drama. I just now have to make sure that we're out of bed early so don't miss our slot, haha. 

What is the official website, please?  I just ordered mine through Key Tours Greece and have received confirmation.  I would prefer to cancel and rebook through the official site.  Thanks.

Yesterday I tried to book online tickets for the Acropolis Museum on November 5. The response that I received was “e-ticketing is not available for this specific selection”.  

My guide said that it’s probably because the ticket season prices change on November 1st. He said just to wait a bit and try again later. 

9 hours ago, Mrs. Claypool said:

Yesterday I tried to book online tickets for the Acropolis Museum on November 5. The response that I received was “e-ticketing is not available for this specific selection”.  

My guide said that it’s probably because the ticket season prices change on November 1st. He said just to wait a bit and try again later. 

What site are you trying to use?  If it's the one marazul mentioned above, the Acropolis Museum is not one of the included sites. Acropolis = yes; Acropolis Museum = no.