europe Fall 2025 visible on 3rd party website

rodndonna

On 8/12/2023 at 7:58 AM, rodndonna said:

For those of you that like to plan early like myslef, Europe Fall 2025 cruises are now visible with pricing on a large 3rd party booking site. I can see pricing per category, but when you try to continue through it says no cabins left. They don't appear on HAL's site.

This happened with Alaska (before available in HAL) and I could swear I had seen Europe for a while earlier this summer and then it disappeared. Fun to start peeking though when they show up like this 😃

I need a bigger hint.  Any voyages going to Aqaba for Petra??

On 8/12/2023 at 7:58 AM, rodndonna said:

For those of you that like to plan early like myslef, Europe Fall 2025 cruises are now visible with pricing on a large 3rd party booking site. I can see pricing per category, but when you try to continue through it says no cabins left. 

1 hour ago, hokiefans said:

I do too!  I have tried every 3rd party cruise site that Ms. Google will show me, including the one similar to the bolded word in the first quote.  No luck.

• Like 1

I didn’t see any. There’s one on NS that is very close to the 2024 sailing that has the overnight in Cairo but nothing going down as far as Petra.   Azamara has a nice one that we’re booked on in October 2025 

The sailings that are on this drop are all Europe focused.

The closest you would get on any of them is Oosterdam, which makes a couple of trips to Ashdod, Haifa and Alexandria in the late summer-early autumn period.

To do Aqaba, you almost certainly need to do a repositioning to/from Middle East/Asia.  We did this a couple months ago on Azamara, Tokyo-->Singapore-->Pireaus via Gulf of Aden, Red Sea and the Canal.

Edited by ECCruise
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Just a heads up. Some of the itineraries are now completely changed from yesterday.  The cruise we were going to book is now completely different.  

Not surprised with that. Look at all the back tracking HAL has had to do over the last three weeks with their roll out on the AARP OBC deal, which would seem simple compared to scheduling cruise itineraries two years out. Hopefully they are fine tuning everything with this before the official roll out.

• Like 2