Splendor Cruise Director

Philandher

47 minutes ago, boblerm said:

Last I'd heard it was Andy Heath.

@Gilly,can you confirm this?

Sorry, I'm late to the party on this thread but thanks @boblerm for the nudge.  Andy and Tammy left the ship in Oslo due to a family emergency and Margaret Lynn took over from there with her inimitable style and talent.  We were sad to miss Andy and Tammy but Margaret is a very capable and safe pair of hands and runs an equally good Trivia session 😉 (well, some things are important, arent they?)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gilly said:

Sorry, I'm late to the party on this thread but thanks @boblerm for the nudge.  Andy and Tammy left the ship in Oslo due to a family emergency and Margaret Lynn took over from there with her inimitable style and talent.  We were sad to miss Andy and Tammy but Margaret is a very capable and safe pair of hands and runs an equally good Trivia session 😉 (well, some things are important, arent they?)

Thank you for this info, Gill. Do you happen to know if Margaret Lynn will be on board for a while now? 

And as long as I have you on the phone, thanks you so much for your delightful blog! 

• Like 1

@boblermas far as I know, until October (but please don't quote me on that, because I can't remember where I learned that from!)  Wyatt is ACD and we currently have the lovely Chloe on board with us too as a trainee ACD.  How lucky is that?!

Thank you for sweet comments about my blog too - much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Dolebludger and other Posters:  

Natalie partnered with Dru Pavlov during our June-July B/t/B London-Iceland-Greenland-Iceland segments.  We met her on several occasions, the last-being at a morning Military Vet's get-together on that second around-Iceland segment.  She was most-kind to Sue and me.  

Please extend our regards to her.  

GOARMY!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I’m late to thread. We’re going on splendor in January 2024 - 

does anyone know who current cruise director is? 
last time we travelled on the Splendor,  David Nevan was director but I’m sure he’s gone to the granduer 

thank you 

19 hours ago, Justhattie said:

Hi I’m late to thread. We’re going on splendor in January 2024 - 

does anyone know who current cruise director is? 
last time we travelled on the Splendor,  David Nevan was director but I’m sure he’s gone to the granduer 

thank you 

Yes, David is currently on Grandeur and leaving soon for vacation.