Celebrity website cruise search

micruiser2002

I must have missed this but it looks like the search function for Celebrity is now just like RCL.  I do not like that you cannot change the sort by sailing date and you also cannot see what dates are in the list without clicking on the view dates.  They must be merging all of their IT to one group, hopefully it will help them to make their website and app better.

6 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

I must have missed this but it looks like the search function for Celebrity is now just like RCL.  I do not like that you cannot change the sort by sailing date and you also cannot see what dates are in the list without clicking on the view dates.  They must be merging all of their IT to one group, hopefully it will help them to make their website and app better.

I can do both. 

Screenshot 2023-08-15 124831.jpg

Since the change I cannot view any cruises from a search.  All the cruise lists are grayed out.  I’m on an iPad. I have cleared my cache and tried 3 different browsers.  Same issue if I try to search as a guest or I am signed in.  I did email Celebrity (cec) about the issue.  Got the standard email, “our response time is 30 days…”

I normally use TA sites to shop, but sometimes it is helpful to see the X advertised rate.

5379CA4F-36CB-4305-A425-BD8D58E3CBDE.png

14 minutes ago, doghog said:

I use a laptop, google chrome, windows 10. Celebritys cruise search function is showing the old format. Nothing like RCs. 

I checked again today on my laptop and it is back to the old format.  The other day it was the same as RCL format.  I bet they are testing have similar user look and feel.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

I checked again today on my laptop and it is back to the old format.  The other day it was the same as RCL format.  I bet they are testing have similar user look and feel.

I don't find RCs website for searching for cruises difficult to use. 

• Like 1