Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

What’s supposed to be good at that Tim hortons?  Donuts?

what I had this morning wasn’t great. Went by before this and they were still on breakfast so I guess that’s all they do.

I think they serve breakfast all day but the screens may be rotating screens. I like their coffee, donuts and sandwiches.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

What’s supposed to be good at that Tim hortons?  Donuts?

what I had this morning wasn’t great. Went by before this and they were still on breakfast so I guess that’s all they do.

I think in Canada they have a larger menu, we sometimes see/hear commercials here for stuff they don't sell in the US.  Most everyone I know just gets coffee, my kids like the breakfast sandwiches on bagels.  They used to have a jalapeño bagel that I thought was good.  Never tried lunch with them.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, detroitavant said:

I think in Canada they have a larger menu, we sometimes see/hear commercials here for stuff they don't sell in the US.  Most everyone I know just gets coffee, my kids like the breakfast sandwiches on bagels.  They used to have a jalapeño bagel that I thought was good.  Never tried lunch with them.

Of course, I am in Canada.  That bagel sandwich I had today was like they flattened it in a panini press.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

What? I am on United out of chicago.

We are experiencing a systemwide technology issue and are holding all aircraft at their departure airports. Flights that are already airborne are continuing to their destination as planned. We will share more information as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience as we work on a resolution to get you on your way as soon as possible.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Riles34 said:

We are experiencing a systemwide technology issue and are holding all aircraft at their departure airports. Flights that are already airborne are continuing to their destination as planned. We will share more information as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience as we work on a resolution to get you on your way as soon as possible.

United is back to flying so you should be good to go once you land and board your next flight.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, purpleally said:

As virtually all cruise lines

And airlines. 

Think anyone that travels a bit knows that pooh happens. I remember traveling form Ireland to England I missed a connection to the US. She could get me to Vancouver BC. I told her that was not good enough. She told me "You can just rent a car to get home."  I told her I was not driving over 300 miles to get home.

• Like 8