Medallions to begin shipping to Canada

Sprocket

Great news, Medallion Delivery for Canada!

Exciting news for our Canadian guests! Beginning on September 25, pre-cruise Medallion shipping is available for those residing in Canada. Now, guests from the U.S. and Canada have a variety of options to have their medallion delivered pre-cruise. Those who purchase the Princess Plus and Princess Premier add-on packages receive free Medallion delivery, or guests can also arrange for shipping of their Medallion for a fee of $15 per household to Canada ($10 per household to the US). The expansion of pre-cruise Medallion shipping will continue—coming soon to Australia and the UK.

So far all my cruises have Princess Plus so free to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sn0cruiser said:

Fantastic !  Just one question, by « starting Sept 25 » does that mean I can only order after then or does it mean I can order now for any cruise after that date ?

Formal announcement coming soon so more information to come.
I have a cruise in October so will wait and try canceling the order and opt to have it shipped.

17 hours ago, Sn0cruiser said:

Fantastic !  Just one question, by « starting Sept 25 » does that mean I can only order after then or does it mean I can order now for any cruise after that date ?

You can order after September 25 for any cruise after that as long as it is at least 13 days away from the order date. 

• Like 1

I'm in the UK and have already booked a cruise for April next year so my Ocean Ready is showing as picking up the medallion at the port.

Assuming this change is implemented for UK travellers before April 2024 will I have the optionto/be able to elect to have the medallion mailed to me instead.

3 hours ago, jdacombe said:

I'm in the UK and have already booked a cruise for April next year so my Ocean Ready is showing as picking up the medallion at the port.

Assuming this change is implemented for UK travellers before April 2024 will I have the optionto/be able to elect to have the medallion mailed to me instead.

Yes. If you have the option at least 13 days before, you can cancel the existing order and start over for a new order to have it mailed.  I’m sure you will see a thread on here when it is to start!

I would definitely give it more than 13 days ahead though. JMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 4:38 AM, jdacombe said:

Yes,  you just have to cancel your medallion order and then order it again with the shipping. Your only consideration is that you shouldn’t forget to carry it with your passport/id as it won’t help you much if you pack it in your suitcase. 

• Thanks 1