Another website glitch…

MeganGC1983

12 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Especially since it doesn't force everyone in the cabin to purchase.

We shall see what Heald has to report shortly. It seems to have been shut down. Good while it lasted. Better if it’s honored. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our cruise is 4 weeks from today, I just paid for the both of us. It came to $141.50. Worst case we have to pay in full or it can be canceled. If the price goes up in general I am out. RCCL is already to high for me. We drink about 4 or five drinks a day on average, and sometimes it's just beer for me.

• Like 2

Even though it allowed me to purchase for just 1 guest, is it better to add the other one too so that the cabin is plying by the rules of every drining age pax having it? If they honor the price, would they cancel it anyway because not everyone got Cheers?

Other pax doesn't drink alcohol or coffee and is a Coke person, not Pepsi, so she really won't use it. But I'd rather her have it if it means I can keep mine.

Sure don't want to pay full price for something she won't use and would not buy it at full price.

Any idea if they'd give us the option to pay the difference before automatically charging it if/when they catch it?

Edited by Haljo1935
Additional comment

1 minute ago, txcruiser1234 said:

I ordered quantity 2 for each cruise, but in the order details of the cruise manager it just lists my name for both cheers packages... does that matter?... never ordered cheers before...

You can edit it to show the other persons name.