Is bottle water included in your 15 drinks per day in have it all

brockmom

Don't know why people pay for water, all the water on the ship is safe to drink, we drink a lot of water every day. For shore excursions we have water bottles which we fill on the ship before going ashore.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ski ww said:

Don't know why people pay for water, all the water on the ship is safe to drink, we drink a lot of water every day. For shore excursions we have water bottles which we fill on the ship before going ashore.

If you don’t drink and have HIA Perriers, coffee and Diet Coke are just fine. When I have HIA it is a no brained to grab a water on my way onshore.   The better question is why HIA - perhaps they received it as a TA gift or at a special price. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

If you don’t drink and have HIA Perriers, coffee and Diet Coke are just fine. When I have HIA it is a no brained to grab a water on my way onshore.   The better question is why HIA - perhaps they received it as a TA gift or at a special price. 

On my last cruise on the Rotterdam in July, the canned water was in snap top cans that weren't re-sealable.  Not the best solution for taking on shore excursions.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

On my last cruise on the Rotterdam in July, the canned water was in snap top cans that weren't re-sealable.  Not the best solution for taking on shore excursions.

They usually have the screw on lid bottles in the gangway as you leave the ship. 

1 hour ago, Mary229 said:

They usually have the screw on lid bottles in the gangway as you leave the ship. 

Not on the Rotterdam last month in Europe.  They only had the 330 ml snap top cans as part of the standard HIA package.  They also had the 330 ml soft drink cans.

10 hours ago, cbr663 said:

There are 3 beverage packages - Quench, Signature and Elite.  All packages include bottled water up to 400 ml or less.  All other waters are excluded from all packages.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 11.00.58 PM.png

Is this graphic recent? I was under the impression that Elite no longer included unlimited zero proof beverages (the quench package). 

If this is true I’m going to have to increase my daily alcohol training for my June 2024 cruise. I was in training for 10 alcohol drinks a day. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, colin v said:

If this is true I’m going to have to increase my daily alcohol training for my June 2024 cruise. I was in training for 10 alcohol drinks a day. 

It is always good to put in extra training anyway, just to keep the elbow in tip top condition!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, colin v said:

Is this graphic recent? I was under the impression that Elite no longer included unlimited zero proof beverages (the quench package). 

Yes, this is the current program for the Elite. Unlimited nonalcoholic plus 15 alcoholic drinks $15 or less per day.  I checked specifically because I have the Elite package from my Early Booking HIA on Zuiderdam next May.

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, oakridger said:

Yes, this is the current program for the Elite. Unlimited nonalcoholic plus 15 alcoholic drinks $15 or less per day.  I checked specifically because I have the Elite package from my Early Booking HIA on Zuiderdam next May.

~Nancy

I am a Celebrity cruiser and bottle water is unlimited…

thank you to all who replied….but also the question is …does one go against your 15 day quota….just would like to confirm ?

thank you

Todays promotion is a Premier package that I see for Alaska next summer…

We were on the Rotterdam for 21 days earlier this year. Only the "pop-top" waters were included in the standard Have It All package. The last two days of the first leg of our B2B they ran out of those, and only then were we allowed the Screw-top bottles at no charge.

On the 2nd leg the pop-tops unfortunately returned. 

6 hours ago, brockmom said:

does one go against your 15 day quota….just would like to confirm ?

If you have the Signature Beverage Package, the cans of water count as one of your 15 drinks per day.  If you have the Elite Beverage Package (is that what you mean by Premier Package?) then nonalcoholic drinks, including waters, sodas, etc. are unlimited and alcoholic drinks are a maximum of 15 per day.

Refer to the list from HAL that @cbr663 has in post #4.

Have a great cruise to Alaska next year!

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger