Reciprocity

nikel

1 hour ago, markeb said:

They match status up to Diamond (Elite, Elite +, and Zenith match to Diamond). They do NOT honor points as such. Same in reverse from RCL to Celebrity. 

They match the status but you have 0 pts. To get to the next level you have to get the total number of points needed, not just the difference. This is a one time only deal. If you make the n t level on RCL, you can’t use it to move up on Celebrity.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, little britain said:

crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pd

Hello,

I need to add "for the moment".

This forum is awash with tales of woe and much grinding of teeth over things that have been moved/changed/removed/reinstated/for-free not charged for now charged for (for a while) but might be in future - in short I have saved you from reading about 100 pages (or that's what it feel like).

My advice is to ask again closer to your date of travel when things might have settled down.

Regards,

Cublet

12 hours ago, Guera53 said:

Ok so it translates for me to Select with Celebrity ( I’m platinum on RCC) and 0 points as it’s my first CC.

Are there perks?

Not any that are worth much. It is not until you get to Diamond on Royal or Elite on Celebrity that there are some meaningfull perks. If you want perks book a suite. That is where all the perk action is these days. 

They'll do a level match, BUT you'll only earn points for the line you cruise with. For example, I have a cruise on Celebrity coming up in October. It's worth 30 points. While my status will be reflected when I cruise Royal again next year, those points I earn in October will only count towards moving up in Captain's Club, not Crown And Anchor.

Conversely, my cruise after that is in June on Royal. That cruise is worth 15 points, which will count only towards my Crown And Anchor points, not my Celebrity points. That said my status will still be reflected in Captain's Club.