Bar Soap in Cabin

chamima

7 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

I don’t know about you, but I would not, now or ever, be washing my husbands underwear in the sink or anywhere else.  He’s a big boy and does his own laundry.  It’s not the 50’s anymore! lol

No, it's not the 50's, but I am generally not allowed near the laundry.  I cut the grass.  So much for the 50's.  I do plenty of cooking.  But anything I put in the dishwasher gets re-organized and all of a sudden there's a lot more space available.  LOL.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

No, it's not the 50's, but I am generally not allowed near the laundry.  I cut the grass.  So much for the 50's.  I do plenty of cooking.  But anything I put in the dishwasher gets re-organized and all of a sudden there's a lot more space available.  LOL.

When we were first married I was still in university getting my dental degree and there were lots of late nights studying.  My DH quickly learned to become very self sufficient.  Now he’s a pro!

BTW I’m trying to be upbeat because right now we should be on Regal Princess in the British Isles.  Our senior dog had a major health crisis, so we had to cancel 10 days before sailing.  So, my friends, thanks for the smiles today!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

I don’t know about you, but I would not, now or ever, be washing my husbands underwear in the sink or anywhere else.  He’s a big boy and does his own laundry.  It’s not the 50’s anymore! lol

So true.

I know, and only said that to be funny. 

We both are capable of washing out our own things. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

So true.

I know, and only said that to be funny. 

We both are capable of washing out our own things. 

Yes, and I appreciate your humour, especially this week.  I knew you were just kidding, as was I.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Yes, and I appreciate your humour, especially this week.  I knew you were just kidding, as was I.  

It's hard to take accept many posts on this board as serious at times.

I accept answers as being most accurate that are from posters that have been around for a while and I have come to know them personally. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2023 at 9:26 AM, chamima said:

We will be on the Sapphire this coming fall and I wondered if it's still possible to get bar soap in the cabin or it's all the liquid stuff.

(Just want to know if we have to bring our own)

Thanks all!

Not on Caribbean Princess...But I think a bar of Dove will fit in your LUGGAGE ???

29 minutes ago, LRCruzr said:

Not on Caribbean Princess...But I think a bar of Dove will fit in your LUGGAGE ???

Shockers, they had soap upon request when I was on Sapphire end of September, but since COVID I’ve been told no, liquid only on ships and have started bringing my own, or recently I was on Royal and bought some before embarkation as I had a weight restricted flight to get to the ship. So I’d assume no, and bring some if it’s important.

Just returned from the CB.  No bar soap available.  I trusted my room steward who I asked.  He was very honest about all of my inquiries.

Elite/Suite amenities:  eye mask, shower cap, lip balm in a gold bag.  

3 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Just returned from the CB.  No bar soap available.  I trusted my room steward who I asked.  He was very honest about all of my inquiries.

Elite/Suite amenities:  eye mask, shower cap, lip balm in a gold bag.  

I'm shocked that they still provide those items.