LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

This was a convo from The Tribe thread. Ashley and Franco were @blarko’s neighbors on her last cruise. They decorated their door looking for options but didn’t care enough to turn their pineapple upside down. We decided they were lazy lovers based on their door decor. 😆

I hear Phil Collins now...

"You're a lazy lover...!"

• Haha 3

Whew, all caught up. Loved the Celebration back during the first week of May. Really didn't think I would considering her size but had a great time. Seemed far less crowded that it is. Golden Jubilee, Latitudes and P&A for the music were our faves and we didn't eat once in the MDR with all the other options!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Sitting here at the “atrium bar” people still boarding. All the questions about the port tax and cheers and people getting cut off because of mustard. 

6C6C23F5-D432-4A26-AF47-4C0F651DC490.jpeg

8C42C16F-4F3A-41D3-8733-5ACF6E7B4B43.jpeg

6986AE50-3B52-4688-A7BA-F1DB0E753ADE.jpeg

6DCB118F-E446-4A2A-803F-8734A2A47EA9.jpeg

6ED83908-369D-4F54-962E-8B4805012F4E.jpeg

Had several of those Twilight Zone drinks. Pretty pretty tasty 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Here’s my gripe about the bigger ships. There’s so many people, it’s hard to make a bartender connection. That’s why “my guys” stay on smaller ships. Arias would love to be here only because they keep sending him to Australia. Anything but Australia. 😆 He thinks he’s heading out on the Freedom from Barcelona next. 

I made a connection with Maria at the Alchemy Bar.  If she’s still there (she said her contract didn’t end until January), PLEASE tell her Dan (who always drank habanero vodka drinks that she made), said hello.

The other 2 Alchemists when I was on the Celebration at the end of June were Boshko and Dexter.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I made a connection with Maria at the Alchemy Bar.  If she’s still there (she said her contract didn’t end until January), PLEASE tell her Dan (who always drank habanero vodka drinks that she made), said hello.

The other 2 Alchemists when I was on the Celebration at the end of June were Boshko and Dexter.

Will do. DH isn’t a big Alchemy fan but I drag him there occasionally. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Will do. DH isn’t a big Alchemy fan but I drag him there occasionally. 

Thank you.  Here are the 3 I mentioned. Boshko (on the right) was supposed to be there until September.  I don’t know the specific date.  Don’t know about Dexter.  

290331D0-DD1F-486D-BF4D-90C2548FE54B.jpeg

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I made a connection with Maria at the Alchemy Bar.

Maria from Mexico right? She was great when she was on Mardi Gras. She also worked at the Red Frog Tiki bar. She made great personalized drinks. That habanero vodka sounds delicious!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HxFx said:

Maria from Mexico right? She was great when she was on Mardi Gras. She also worked at the Red Frog Tiki bar. She made great personalized drinks. That habanero vodka sounds delicious!

Yes, Maria from Mexico (but who now lives in Indianapolis - according to her).  She is outstanding!   I discovered the habanero infused vodka drinks a few years ago on the Freedom.   

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Listening to Tom Petty “won’t back down” at Latitude bar. Gotta check the Hub app and see who this is. I like him. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

And I think that is Owen Stephens, also from Mardi Gras! He was great. DH and I went to see him at numerous bars.

• Like 6