LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Pickle ball tournament this evening. Cough @Roscoe13

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' bout!!

BTW, we had L and T over for grilling last night and I told them that as far as I'm concerned you have ONE job, ONE job!!  They'll be the ones bringing the pickleball net if you get the sports director to see it your way.

ONE JOB!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

People are wild. Just making up drinks and asking for them. A lady just ordered a Mangnada. “It’s mango lemonade with gin”. What?!

It's a thing.

What are the different names for mangonada?

Mangonada is a frozen mango treat with an infusion of bold flavors – it's sweet, tangy, spicy, & delicious!! It's Mexico's favorite treat and you'll love it too! It goes by many names such as Chamoyada, Mangoneada, Chamango, but they're all the same
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

It's a thing.

What are the different names for mangonada?

Mangonada is a frozen mango treat with an infusion of bold flavors – it's sweet, tangy, spicy, & delicious!! It's Mexico's favorite treat and you'll love it too! It goes by many names such as Chamoyada, Mangoneada, Chamango, but they're all the same

Yes but they aren’t making it at Bar 820. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’ll be in Havana for the Tribe cruise in January. 

I'll be interested in your impression of the new concept with one pool to the side. The Vista Havana is perfect with the large aft pool and two large hot tubs. I had a center Aft Balcony on the Vista a few weeks ago. I spent 3-4 hours a day in the pool

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 3

Just now, Stallion said:

I'll be interested in your impression of the new concept with one pool to the side. The Vista Havana is perfect with the large aft pool and two large hot tubs. I had a center Aft Balcony a few weeks ago

Friday morning I get to tour loft 19 and Havana area as a preview. I’ll make sure to let you know. Pre-tour, I’ll tell you that I prefer the back of the ship option. 
Excel class has a lot of bells and whistles, but I feel like they forgot about Havana and then just added it in at the end. 

• Like 5

On 9/2/2023 at 8:05 PM, Roscoe13 said:

PSA to others, and as always YMMV.  We took a Lyft from FLL to Holiday Inn bayfront in Miami back in 2022.  Upon landing via Alaska Airlines we gathered our bags to step out for our Lyft and we were at terminal One.  Unbeknowst to me, Lyft will only pick you up at terminal Four!!

Anyway, point is depending on which gate the airline drops you at you might be in for a hike, whether you want to or not!!

Sorry this happened to you after a long flight. Unsure why this happened but I can assure you that under normal circumstances, Lyft, Uber and shuttle bus rides are located in the area between Terminals 1 and 2. I regularly take United Airlines to FLL, arrive at Terminal 1 and take Lyft. Only issue I ever have is having to communicate with my driver in my version of Spanglish.

Hope you have a better experience next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1