LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

20 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

One of our dinner mates has a crush onDH. The other dinner members called it out last night. Just now I went to the bathroom and guess who slide in while I was gone?! 😆😆

This reminded me of our second cruise many years ago.  My husband kept telling me that one of our tablemates liked him.  I would say “Sure, honey. Sure.”  A few months after we got home, he received a birthday card from her.  She lived in Oregon.

• Haha 14

21 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Kalish is a deck cleaner. His last cruise is the Tribe cruise. I’m bringing him snacks. When he goes home, he wants some of his mother’s cooking and to marry his girlfriend. 

In what order? :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

21 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Kalish is a deck cleaner. His last cruise is the Tribe cruise. I’m bringing him snacks. When he goes home, he wants some of his mother’s cooking and to marry his girlfriend. 

You inspired me to pay homage to Kalish the Bon Jovi lyrical way...

Kalish used to work on the decks, ship lifes been a hike

He's down on his luck, it's tough, so tough

GF works the diner all day, working for her man

She brings home her pay, for love, mmm, for love

Oh, halfway there! 

Living on a prayer! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, SenatorsFan said:

Interesting, my PVP told me I'd only be platinum on the second cruise. Both legs are linked and I have the same cabin for both.

Didn't you have to add in your September cruise to hit the platinum status?  If so, you will not have anything showing that until after you finish that cruise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Interesting, my PVP told me I'd only be platinum on the second cruise. Both legs are linked and I have the same cabin for both.

I was told the same thing- our B2B next Sept we turn platinum the second week, we were told there was no way for it to happen on the first... but hey- we'll get priority boarding on the second leg- wait, does that mean I get to get back on before all the other B2B'rs cruising with me??? 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

Didn't you have to add in your September cruise to hit the platinum status?  If so, you will not have anything showing that until after you finish that cruise. 

Of course, you are right about that. I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm glad you remembered this detail. Thanks! SMH. Next Saturday can't come soon enough.

4 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

I was told the same thing- our B2B next Sept we turn platinum the second week, we were told there was no way for it to happen on the first... but hey- we'll get priority boarding on the second leg- wait, does that mean I get to get back on before all the other B2B'rs cruising with me??? 😜

That's a good thought. 😜

2 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

Hmmm- I need to have a chat with my TA... or better yet, switch!

Good thing I have another question for my PVP, I feel silly admitting how confused I am today. TGIF.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's our first true B2B on CCL; we did a S2S on CCL and NCL a few years ago. I'm especially looking forward to getting away from January weather at home. 😁

How easy or difficult was the S2S move? Could you walk with your luggage? Or??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luvcruzing said:

This reminded me of our second cruise many years ago.  My husband kept telling me that one of our tablemates liked him.  I would say “Sure, honey. Sure.”  A few months after we got home, he received a birthday card from her.  She lived in Oregon.

I’m totally expecting it. His birthday is tomorrow. She probably sent a postcard. 

• Haha 12

44 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

You inspired me to pay homage to Kalish the Bon Jovi lyrical way...

Kalish used to work on the decks, ship lifes been a hike

He's down on his luck, it's tough, so tough

GF works the diner all day, working for her man

She brings home her pay, for love, mmm, for love

Oh, halfway there! 

Living on a prayer! 

Sir. Not what Bon Jovi said. 

• Haha 5