Favorite specialty restaurant on Equinox

horseymike

You will get a ton of conflicting answers.  I prefer Tuscan because they have a lot more choices on the menu.  I do like the Dover Sole and Strawberry crepes in Murano, but find their choices of starters, soups or salads to be very, very limited and often not very good (to my tastes).

• Thanks 1

We did Tuscan the first night onboard in February…enjoyed it so much that we ate there again on the last night.  The meatballs, filet and garlic mashed potatoes were delicious.  I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl so Tuscan just did it for me! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just got off of the Equinox two weeks ago. I enjoyed the Tuscan, didn't get a chance to do Murano. For the first time the food in the Tuscan was below quality. The steak had no flavor, was tough, just didn't like it. I had a side of mashed potatoes and there were 4 small forkfuls of potatoes. Creme Brulee was my dessert and it was good, no great but good.

I found the MDR food to be terrible. I ate there almost every night because the Oceanview was worse than the MDR.

Candie

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1