Sky Princess...Martini's ...best place to head for

jojo1966

Hi...trying to plan my embarkation day a week on Saturday and was wondering if Sky Princess has a dedicated martini bar (like celebrity do) or if not...wheres the best place to go to get a wide choice of martinis? 

Thank you in advance 😊

3 minutes ago, jojo1966 said:

Hi...trying to plan my embarkation day a week on Saturday and was wondering if Sky Princess has a dedicated martini bar (like celebrity do) or if not...where's the best place to go to get a wide choice of martinis? 

Thank you in advance 😊

Check out Princess ship deck plans on their website.  Bellini's is the martini specialty/themed bar on PCL ships.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kiwimum said:

Try Take Five,  many interesting concoctions.  Bellini's was poor for a so called Martini bar.   Crown Grill bar had several unusual martinis.

Oh, right.  Take Five and Crooner's are likely locations.  Of course, one can order a martini everywhere, but there are menus that feature a larger number of varieties.  Don't drink them ourselves.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

If you’ve enjoyed The Martini Bar on a Celebrity ship you will be very disappointed with what you’ll find on a Princess ship.  You can certainly find a martini, but you will not find the experience. 

Not too fussed with the experience on celebrity...just like the drinks 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jojo1966 said:

Not too fussed with the experience on celebrity...just like the drinks 😊

Everyone is different.  Most passengers love it and never want to leave.  Makes it difficult for others to take part in the fun, but there’s always another evening.  I agree, it can be a bit much, but it’s Celebrity’s signature bar and they do very well.

9 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

If you’ve enjoyed The Martini Bar on a Celebrity ship you will be very disappointed with what you’ll find on a Princess ship.  You can certainly find a martini, but you will not find the experience. 

maybe you have not been served a martini by Junella then 😉

@Host CJSKIDS

• Haha 1

Just now, Lady Arwen said:

Okay, I’m lost!  This must be an inside joke.  Do tell!😉

she's currently on the CB - but will be gone when we board late October ...🤔

She's just a very fun server who works Crooners, Good Spirits and other venues - always smiling and does a little dance while shaking the martini - and I'm highly biased as she helped my wife out one night in Crooners - making sure she was OK - even going to the to check on her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

she's currently on the CB - but will be gone when we board late October ...🤔

She's just a very fun server who works Crooners, Good Spirits and other venues - always smiling and does a little dance while shaking the martini - and I'm highly biased as she helped my wife out one night in Crooners - making sure she was OK - even going to the to check on her.

Love it!  I’ll look out for Junella on Enchanted.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

interesting...to be fair, I have only been on one Celebrity sailing but I didn't find anything on there that blew me away.
Different strokes....

5 hours ago, suzyed said:

interesting...to be fair, I have only been on one Celebrity sailing but I didn't find anything on there that blew me away.
Different strokes....

A few years ago I was on Celebrity Reflection and the martini bar had a totally frosty ice bar top! That is where there was a whole menu of martini options. I don't often drink martinis but the bar was unique!