New to RCL and have question about the app

mrstmaxx96

We have our first cruise on RCL coming up in about a month.  I've been getting emails and have completed the check-in on line.  I did print out the boarding passes.  The hard copy says the digital boarding passes are ready in the app.  Also, the most recent email said I need to complete the health questionnaire on the app.  I've looked at that thing multiple times on different  days and there is nothing there - neither the digital boarding passes nor the health questionnaire.  The email, or maybe it was when I completed the check-in on-line, said I need to complete the health questionnaire the day before.  Does this show up on the app then?  Does the digital boarding pass show up at that time?   I'm very confused.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Should I delete the app and start over? Should I call RCI?   Thanks

Imo dont worry about the health questions. I keep waiting until it openes and then I'm blocked from answering. Says my ship has sailed. If you dont answer ahead of time they will ask these 3 burning questions in the terminal .. are you pregnant .. ah no .. 

It's not IT at its finest. Do what you can and dont worry about small stuff. It doesnt take them long to ask if you dont get the questions. 

27 minutes ago, mrstmaxx96 said:

We have our first cruise on RCL coming up in about a month.  I've been getting emails and have completed the check-in on line.  I did print out the boarding passes.  The hard copy says the digital boarding passes are ready in the app.  Also, the most recent email said I need to complete the health questionnaire on the app.  I've looked at that thing multiple times on different  days and there is nothing there - neither the digital boarding passes nor the health questionnaire.  The email, or maybe it was when I completed the check-in on-line, said I need to complete the health questionnaire the day before.  Does this show up on the app then?  Does the digital boarding pass show up at that time?   I'm very confused.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Should I delete the app and start over? Should I call RCI?   Thanks

Log out of the app and then log back in again.  That has solved our issues in the past.  As far as the health questionnaire, that shows up 24 hours prior to sailing.  Just answer the questions then, it takes no time at all to do.