Fresh Pressed Juice Odyssey of the Seas

I'd bet its offered somewhere near the WJ. The fresh oj. Last sept what I had was kinda awful. Like battery acid. Last march was wonderful. Idk but maybe sept isnt a tip top time for fresh oranges.

I'm cruising soon, in a week and will know. Look around or ask in the buffet, crew will know where the machine is. 

Absolutely available in the Windjammer on Odyssey in August, about mid-length thru the main buffet on (I believe) the starboard side.  There is a little bar, and it's not very obvious that they have fresh OJ, but it's there and it is awesome.  If you have a drink package, it's a steal.  Otherwise I think it's something like $11 a glass.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Unless something has significantly changed it has been $5 per glass for quite a while.

Hahahaha. I saw that and thought it was like $6. Last ship didnt have a printer at the oj stand and I never saw a price. I also think $11 is higher than it was, but never got a slip. I can ask next week. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, uvadover said:

Absolutely available in the Windjammer on Odyssey in August, about mid-length thru the main buffet on (I believe) the starboard side.  There is a little bar, and it's not very obvious that they have fresh OJ, but it's there and it is awesome.  If you have a drink package, it's a steal.  Otherwise I think it's something like $11 a glass.

$11 for a glass of OJ?!🫨