Mariner Early Booking Bonus Question

mcrcruiser

Septv12 ,2024 .We just booked a 10 day Mexican Eiviera cruise on the $1 each deposit  .Shouldn;t there be a eaqrly booking bonus for on board credit & since we qualifies for the AARO credit ,shouldn;t we get that  credot as well ?

TIA 

7 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

Srooy the cruise date is April 2 ,2025  my error . Now should it qialify for the HAL early booking bonus & AARP bonus which both would be on board credits ?

I confirmed the AARP/OBC on booking with my PCC. If you have already used it once, or are applying it to more than cruise at the time, it needs to be applied "manually" (my PCC's term), which she was going to do. She asked that I forward her my SHEER confirmation email as our AARP number wasn't showing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

Srooy the cruise date is April 2 ,2025  my error . Now should it qialify for the HAL early booking bonus & AARP bonus which both would be on board credits ?

Is it on the Zaandam?  If so, then yes, and it shows up on the website like this:

84E6E396-E38E-4DF5-B903-CB5086CCCBF9.thumb.jpeg.9bfb85517f9841a7f0ec95865b506d77.jpeg

I would check with your agent to confirm that you received the Early Booking Bonus. 

Edited by Sharon in AZ

7 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Is it on the Zaandam?  If so, then yes, and it shows up on the website like this:

84E6E396-E38E-4DF5-B903-CB5086CCCBF9.thumb.jpeg.9bfb85517f9841a7f0ec95865b506d77.jpeg

I would check with your agent to confirm that you received the Early Booking Bonus. 

Thanks so much for finding this for us .We greatly appreciate it .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

I confirmed the AARP/OBC on booking with my PCC. If you have already used it once, or are applying it to more than cruise at the time, it needs to be applied "manually" (my PCC's term), which she was going to do. She asked that I forward her my SHEER confirmation email as our AARP number wasn't showing.

Thanks Crystal ,tomorrow we will be in touch with HAL ,about getting both the early booking bonus & the AAEP bonus applied

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Thanks Crystal ,tomorrow we will be in touch with HAL ,about getting both the early booking bonus & the AAEP bonus applied

Just to clarify -  there are 2 "Early" types of bonus - 

The "Early Booking Bonus" and the "Mariner Society Early Booking Bonus". 

You can get both, BUT, you have to book when the cruises are first released to get the Mariner Society bonus (I think it is within 90 days of release). I believe April 2025 cruises have been out longer than that, but worth looking into. 

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en/ca/cruise-deals/mariner-early-booking-bonus

• Like 4

Looks like HAL released their 2025 west coast itineraries on April 11, 2023. The early Mariner society booking bonus is only good for 90 days (expired in July).

Your cruise will quality for the early booking bonus which includes gratuities with HIA, but I would be surprised if they honored the Early Mariner Society Booking Bonus this late.  

image.png.2a03db48c94f2898b36781a0d6b8ac22.png

• Like 2